RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Soel's Quest Status

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Contestant - GIAW 9
Soel's Quest Status
Version: 1
Author: Dartdaman(me)
Date: September 23, 2011

Introduction
This is a status screen script I wrote when I got bored to help with my scripting skills. This isn't my first script I wrote, but it is the first script I am posting here. This status screen uses Final Fantasy 9 look a like images although it looks nothing like the Final Fantasy 9 status screen, this status screen has a look of its own. The name of the script is Soel's Quest Status although it did not come from my game, it is just the first name I thought of.

Screenshot

Setup
Copy and Paste the script from the demo into your project and copy the images in the pictures folder(you don't need the portraits). Here you set what image shows for what character the number is the actor id starting at 1
[codebox]  CharacterPortrait = {
  #actor id   #Image name
      1 =>     "Ralph",
      2 =>     "Ulrika",
      3 =>     "Bennett",
      4 =>     "Ylva"   
  }[/codebox]

Demo
http://www.mediafire.com/?ywi59oz1z14j97z

Credit
Dartdaman(me)
I have a blog now where I will be posting my scripts that I create.

My Favorite Animes:
    1. Full Metal Panic (all 3 seasons)
    2. Dragonaut the Resonance
    3. The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
    4. Spice and Wolf
    5. Rosario + Vampire