RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TileE problem.

Rep:
Level 69
RMRK Junior
Ok, so I'm starting to make tile set in photoshop and I am am copying layers into the TileE, and now I load it up and it doesn't show up as anything in the editor the file I saved is in the system/graphics folder, so I don't know what I am doing wrong.  The name of the file I saved it as is TileE.png

Any suggestions?

Rep:
Level 84
What format is it?

Rep:
Level 69
RMRK Junior

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Did you properly import it?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 69
RMRK Junior
Well, I got it to work, however it took super long, I don't know how I fixed it, but it did.. >.<
Thanks for the suggestions. :P

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
RMRK Junior
I'm getting a problem with my rpg maker 2003 when ever i open it all the tiles are pitch black and i cant see anything but the stuff at the top. stuff like water, grass, any thing place able  and the water on the screen on the first place is black HELP  :mad: :'(

Rep:
Level 69
RMRK Junior
Well, I'm not quite too sure about RPG Maker 2003.. but have you edited any of the files recently?

The files all need to be a specified size, and I believe .PNG.