RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Boulders

Rep:
Level 71
I had recently made a demo with boulder's for some one who needed help with it on another website, while there are probably is a lot of these already here it is http://filefactory.com/file/cedd736/n/Boulders!_by_DoctorTodd.exe
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:58:09 PM by modern algebra »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Righto, in spite of unnecessary apostrophes, I'd like to know what this does before downloading. Boulders doesn't say much. Boulders do a lot of things; which did you recreate?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 71
It's a demo where you use a skill and it allows you to push boulders exactly like Pokemon. I realized some issues with it so I'm going to take it down and put it back up. Oops I'll take a way the apostrophe.

EDIT: I re-added the demo and all the issues are fixed.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 03:18:48 PM by DoctorTodd »

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior
Link is dead. Repost.