RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX] CyberDrive Ninja - Demo Available

Rep:
Level 83
Love SOSA
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 01:34:03 AM by rgangsta »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Wow, this game looks pretty intense.

Rep:
Level 83
Love SOSA
lol Thanks, hiro. I'm trying to make it really action packed. No more boring RPGs.

Rep:
Level 71
This looks awesome, I think RMRK just got there Valkyrie stories. I take it you used a lot of custom scripts and graphics.

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK
Holy crap, this game is sexy!
It looks real nice, demo?

I'm back.

Rep:
Level 83
Love SOSA
No demo as of yet, but I'm working as fast as I can to make the game better.

Rep:
Level 83
Love SOSA
ALPHA testing has begun. One of the testers, Kevin.ds, recorded his gameplay. Check it out. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndTSLHx5f3I&feature=player_embedded

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK
*wants to alphatest*

I'm back.

Rep:
Level 83
Love SOSA
February 17, 2013
The demo is completed and ready for download. Immense yourself in the world of the CyberDrive Ninja!
Happy gaming!

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
February 17, 2013
The demo is completed and ready for download. Immense yourself in the world of the CyberDrive Ninja!
Happy gaming!

I just tried out your demo, and this is what I think so far:

Spoiler for Thoughts about the demo:
I have to say that I'm really impressed by the demo so far! It's noticable that you have put down a lot of effort in your presentation! I like the menus, and the logo! Everything looks very professional! For some odd reason I couldn't hear any sound though, whatsoever. No music, no soundeffects etc, but I guess I did something wrong when installing the game or something.. I'm not sure.

I really like the setting as well, and everything about this secret organization that you slightly get too know about. I can't help it, but I got a little 'Crysis' feeling about the cyberdrone exoskeleton thing, especially with the replacement of limbs and such! But that's just really interesting to be honest, and I think your story is very promising! I also get a little Metal Gear feeling over the whole game, and I thought a lot about Solid snake when playing, but instead the game resolves around Ninjas. I also thought a little bit about Syndicate wars with those pictures of the exoskeleton soldiers killing innocent people. It's like a combination of awesome features put together into one single game, and I like it a lot! I think everything is presented really well, and your mapping is truly awesome! I Especially enjoyed the first town, where you mission is to get medical kits and play tetris and all that, had a lot of fun with it! Like I said before, your menus are awesome and looks truly professional, great job on that!

I also like the battle-system so far, the tap the directional buttons were a bit annoying at first but it felt pretty good after awhile! I guess that this feature will be usable later on though, and that it will be something that's needed for special missions of sorts. Currently I'm on the first mission, and man I can't wait to get further into it, It has a really cool feel to it and I enjoy the infiltration sort of system on that mission!

I'm going to play the rest of the demo later on, but I have to say I'm impressed and I'm very sure I will have tons of fun with this game! Very well done on your part!

I also found a possible 'bug', it might be nothing but I thought I should point it out anyway. When you get into the sequence with a brief history about the Yakuza organization, and the exoskeletons. The screen will freeze and I was a bit confused by it since I didn't know if the actual sequence was over or not. I'm not sure if this is intentional but i think it would be smoother if the sequence ended without having to click the exit button.

I might post some more when I get further into the game, but I am truly enjoying this!  :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 11:09:04 PM by Dark_Metamorphosis »
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

Rep:
Level 83
Love SOSA
Thank you! I spent 2 and a half years on this project. It wouldn't be here without the countless people in the credits.
I took major inspiration from Metal Gear Solid and Syndicate (the most recent one).
I'm glad you're enjoying the game. But trust me, it gets better.

I'll take a note of that bug.

Thanks for playing!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:01:27 AM by rgangsta »

Rep:
Level 83
Love SOSA
Thanks to Omar Merino, one of my best friends and partner in game design, we now have a launch trailer for CyberDrive! Enjoy!

Click to view.

http://www.youtube.com/v/sEdEm7w7b8g