RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I need to move a transfer event to the left,

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
RMRK Junior
I need to move a transfer event to the left, so another event can walk on to that spot, and then once that event is done, I need the transfer to move back to the right to it's spot. Which is a bunch of down stairs. It's all part of a cutscene. There shouldn't be any problem right? Its simple, just use a move event and it'll move...

WRONG...

I can get right up to the point in the scene where the transfer event must move back on to the stairs, one tile to the left of it. And it for some reason just doesn't. I really think I've tried everything, but hopefully I havent because theres got to be some solution. I just dont know what it is.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
If your transfer event is set to a priority of 'Below Characters', you should be fine without moving it at all. How are you moving the event? With a move route or a 'set event location' command?
Try giving a graphic to the event and seeing where the problem is.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know