RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Quickie: Same Sprite on Map always, Like a trainer in pokemon games

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RMRK Junior
Would it be possible to have the same sprite for all actors throughout the game on map? I mean like in pokemon games where you see the trainer on map, but the party consists of other "actors". I want every actor to have his/her spriteset (because I use tankentai Sbs and a party switch system that will display sprites) but I want the map to have a certain sprite all the time! What I am asking is a scriptlet that will make the player sprite on map always set to a certain graphic from the characters folder, regardless of the head party actor! Kinda like when you ride a boat that the sprite is always exactly the same, regardless of your party members! I am nothing near good at scripts and messing with the spriteset_map may result in crashing my whole game, so can someone help me out with this? I am sure this is a snippet and nothing near a large script! Thanks in advance!

Rep:
Level 71
There are Pokemon Starter kits that include a script like what you are looking for but there for XP. Here is the link http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22121/t1160334-pokemon-starter-kit/, some one would have to convert it to XP for you I'm no scripter. The script you need should be in there though.

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RMRK Junior
Thanks modern algebra, that's exactly what I was looking for! :D