RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The event moves, and then is stuck or something

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RPG maker ftw
I need to move a transfer event to the left, so another event can walk on to that spot, and then once that event is done, I need the transfer to move back to the right to it's spot. Which is a bunch of down stairs. It's all part of a cutscene. There shouldn't be any problem right? Its simple, just use a move event and it'll move...

WRONG...

I can get right up to the point in the scene where the transfer event must move back on to the stairs, one tile to the left of it. And it for some reason just doesn't. I really think I've tried everything, but hopefully I havent because theres got to be some solution. I just dont know what it is.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 10:11:42 PM by modern algebra »
The last Judgement

Rep:
Level 69
Just set the event to 'Through' and it will go through anything else and is still able to be used.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I split this topic and moved the last post into the Scripting board, as otherwise I don't think many scripters would ever see the topic. It is here.

He thanked you Scalinger.