RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Resolved] Check Level of Party Leader for Conditional Branch?

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
I already know how to check the level of a specific actor (as shown here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,43718.0.html )

But I want to check the level of whatever actor is currently in the lead position.
I'm going to use it to make enemies that flee from the player if the party leader's level is above a certain number. Since I don't have a main character that is always in the party, I thought it might be kind of silly to pin it to a specific character's level; who may not even be in the party, or who may be over/under-leveled compared to who is actually in the party.

While I'm asking, how do you check the ID of the lead party member?

I'm using KGC_LargeParty if that changes anything.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:50:08 AM by Radiant_Cadenza »

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Use the script command in Conditional Branch (Bottom of 4th Tab) and enter:

Code: [Select]
$game_party.members[0].level >= Number

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
So that's how it's done.

Many thanks.

Note to self: Try to find a list of valid script commands.