RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Jobs HELP!

Rep:
Level 66
Haven't been on for ages -.-
Ummm, this may be the biggest thing I need:

Ok I need:

1) I need a job script. NOT classes script, JOB script. Like the jobs in fable 2. So that also means I would have to also request for some mini games. JOBS like black smithing or cutting wood.
PLZ REPLY :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Rep:
Level 84
Use a quest script.

Rep:
Level 66
ok thanks! :lol:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
If you're going to post a script request, use the right board and the template please. It would also be nice if you included what maker you're even using and detailed information on what you want.
I'm not saying this as trying to be a member moderator, I'm saying this as a scripter who appreciates those things.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 66
srry I'm quite new to posting

Rep:
Level 67
Eternal Newbie
You should read all stickies before posting. That's what I did. I'd also suggest changing your signature, it's a little annoying to look at and takes up a lot of space.

A couple of scripts I can recommend are modern algebra's Quest Log script (which can be found in the scripts section), Omegas7's Quest System (which can also be found in the scripts list), or Sky00Valentine's Quest System (you'll have to google for this). I have used all 3 and they're all great. It'll depend on what you need the "jobs" scene to look like and other basic functions.

You could also probably create "jobs" like in fable 3 by eventing. Simply have an NPC that transports the player to a map where they would perform that job. Then you can give rewards based on conditions. The actual minigames themselves might be a little hard to make depending on what kind of games you want, but there are a ton of event-based minigames that you can create (there is a forum section that has all of these).

Hope this helps.

Rep:
Level 66
well (lol) I don't know how to import a picture.

and thanks for the names

and finally thanks for the tips!

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
well (lol) I don't know how to import a picture.

I hate you.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 71
All you do is save the image some where on your computer, go back to VX and click on the button at the top with the different shapes that are colored differently, hit "import" and find the image.

Rep:
Level 67
Eternal Newbie
I think he means a picture for his signature, but that's not what the topic is about.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I kinda like his signature, it's different while not being obnoxious like rpgmakervxkids was.

Rep:
Level 66
THANKS for the CommEnTs AnyWaY! :-X

Rep:
Level 66
But all the buttons are just CHECK SPELLING

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Hey, his signature's more mathematically correct and less annoying now.
Good job!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 66
yay good for you... 8)