RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Liberty's Editorium~ (Update 18/9 - Tiles, Tiles and Sprites)

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~

NOTE: Categories are sorted chronologically. Newest stuff is shown at the top.
Newest as of 18th of September:

Tiles
Spoiler for:

Side view water tiles for cutoff.

Closer to the RTP color scheme:

One tile high shelves, roof to match the hut, window edits, boxes

More tiles: Sideways stepping stones/path, recoloured barrel, well, chimney and windows.

A1 and 2 tile edits/recolours

Outer hut edit/recolour

Stove edit, snowy stepping stones, string sign

Created for a cartoonish game that never saw the light of day. Original 100%

TileA4 Edits. For creepy places.

Snow house (Square Igloo anyone?)

Icons
Spoiler for:
Ratings A-F, High-Low

Sprites
Spoiler for:

Ghosties~

Transparent waterfall events.
To use:
Spoiler for:
Left-most tiles are the normal waterfall tiles, right-most for the top of the waterfall. Set them to custom move: "Turn Down, wait 20, Right, wait 20, Left, wait 20, Up, wait 20" and above hero, at 5 frequency.
Use the top-foam the same way. For bottom foam - Walking animation set to 4 speed. Corner bottom spray - indented, use the !$Waterfall Spray. Outdented, use the normal spray then add a side spray above it.

Goes with custom water:

For RTP water:

Corner foam:

Arrows for indications. They glow.

Footsteps/invisible person

Upside down stairs and shadow.

Stairs with carpet edges and wall shadows.

I find that on world maps one tends to use events to transport to towns so it makes no sense to me to take up room in the B tile with world map items that can be used as events instead. Hence this compilation of the TileB world map items into event form. It'll free up space that can be better used on trees and plants elsewhere.

An ice-slope edit and tree edit.

Secret spots - now with shiny stars. Remember to set them to step animations. ^.^

Celianna's tiles for use as charasets

RPGMaker DS Worldmap Rips

Skins
Spoiler for:

Animations
Spoiler for:
Fire Emblem rips and edits

Faces
Spoiler for:

Generator Parts
Spoiler for:

CREDITS:
Spoiler for:
Enterbrain
Face maker
Intelligent Systems/Nintendo
Kaz
Mack
Lunarea
LovelyBlue
Celianna

« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:52:16 AM by littlesatyr »

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
Well, I'd rather not have had to double post but I may as well use this as an extra spot just in case I fill the image amount per post. That said, Updates~

UPDATE: 1st September, 2011

New window skins, for the discerning user. Enjoy and remember to credit if used!

Film Lace                Gears                 Party 1                   Party 2                  Pipes

Spoiler for Examples:

« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:01:20 AM by littlesatyr »

Rep:
Level 82
I'm loving the 'Gears' windowskin. Gives a very 'classy' feeling, good work!

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
Thanks, Zac, I'm glad you like it!

UPDATE: 5th September, 2011

Some more window skins and some recolours. Yeah, nothing that exciting, but I'm working on something, so... Anyway, enjoy~

Rainbow        Sea, Sky and Sand

Examples:
Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:16:05 AM by littlesatyr »

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
UPDATE: 10th September, 2011
Another update! This time with some new tiles. What have we here? Well, bones, moss, moss grass tile, ledges, a puddle, a dying vine, wall craters (great for climbing a la Terranigma style~).

Enjoy!

Rep:
Level 82
I really, really like that pile of bones! Definitely going to use it!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Wow! How had I not seen this before? These are wonderful resources. Thank you so much for sharing!

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
@Zacpower: Glad to hear they'll go to use. ^.^
@modern algebra: Thanks! I'm always happy to share resources with the community! :P

UPDATE: 6th October, 2011

I've been a bit too busy lately to work on my games, hence not much edits rolling in, but I finally finished an edit I've been wanting to do for a while now! Behold, the empty river bed!

Enjoy!

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
UPDATE 4th December, 2011
So the trial for VXAce came out a few days ago and I had a bit of a mess around with the fan translation. It's not a bad little engine, though I'll be happy to see the Full version in English when if comes out - I'm sure Enterbrain has done the smart thing and held back a lot of the newer graphics and if there's one thing I love, it's a new RTP. From what I've seen so far I think I'm going to love this new RTP just as much as I love VX and 2K/3's ones.

I was messing with the new auto tree tile and found it really odd that the trees were surrounded by black. So I decided to do a little something about it! Here is, from what I've seen so far - the first of many edits to come of the newest RTP. As you can see I added a fall/Autumn tree set to the mix and added a background to the trees so they're not just surrounded by a block of black. I think it looks somewhat better than it did.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 11:21:31 AM by littlesatyr »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Nice - the trees look better that way for sure :)

Rep:
Level 71
Wow your stuff looks amazing, especially the Tiles.

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
UPDATE 17th December, 2011
Some more VXA edits that I didn't post up last time. A couple more trees (this time with trees in the background) a few statue edits, some cloudy map areas, roof decor, clothes, hanging decorations, more trees and a summer tree set to go with the winter/fall/spring sets.

Enjoy~

~*~*~*~*~*~

modern algebra: Thanks! I figured they looked pretty dicky the way they were. Glad they look better like this!
DoctorTodd: Happy to hear you like them! Thanks!

Rep:
Level 73
VIII or DIE!
Just wanted to say awsome idea to transfer tile B to events :) You have saved me a great deal of bother
keep it up! this is becoming a very nice little place to grab terrain ;)
The only limit is your imagination.

My artwork:
http://jameswhite89.deviantart.com/

My Music:
http://uk.myspace.com/jamescoversall

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
NEW YEARS UPDATE 8th January, 2012
Quite a bit to get through this time. I edited all the VXA RTP characters to make them into ghosties. Yay! Also, two new trees! There'll be more to come in the future, so keep a look out!

About the Christmas tree - I had initially decided to release it and a few other Christmassy chips I was working on, on Christmas eve, but the program I was making them in crashed before I saved. A few days ago I was testing some VXA mapping when I came across the tree. Unfortunately none of the other tiles survived, but hey! New tree!

* The ghosts are more transparent than they look on the dark background of the forums. They also fade off at the bottom, and the walking animation has them floating up and down.

Anyway, as always, enjoy!

Rep:
Level 97
These are awesome; keep up the good work!

Rep: +0/-0Level 62
Me, I'm a Good Maker :)
I love your creations. Good Job  :lol:

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
UPDATE 9th Marth, 2012
A few new tiles. I've been working with someone on a game and have a lot of edits compiled that I won't show until the game is released, though there's a few sneak peeks in this update. Enjoy~

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 08:45:08 AM by littlesatyr »

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
UPDATE 23rd March, 2012
New stuff~
A new window skin, a wooden ladder, some sprite recolours and edits, wardrobes, carpet and carpeted stairs and window recolours~

As always, enjoy~

« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:19:57 AM by littlesatyr »

Rep:
Level 60
Good Lord, these edits are incredibly awesome. The tiles, in particular, we're finding very useful. Definitely keep it up, we're finding something to use in every single update you're making. ;)

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
Thanks. I've done a lot in the past few weeks and forgot to update this topic, so for all of your enjoyment, an extra large helping of edits~
UPDATE 22nd April, 2012

For use like:

Also, check out my Battler Edits!

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
Update 13th August
Yeah, I haven't done much lately, but here's some older ones I forgot to put up. Figured I should share. :D

Rep:
Level 66
~RTP Princess~
Update 16th August, 2012
Roofs, doors, trees and a pimpin' sign.

Rep:
Level 97
Love the sign! :) And the grey brick building is cool too.

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
I love ALL OF IT! ;D looks great!

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 66