RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Heyo

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
Fairy Gore Father
Hey all, just thought I'd say hello and tell you lovely people a little bit about myself.

I'm 24, I've been working on indie video game development for a number of years. I'm an XP user... can't get on with the graphical limitations of VX. I'm pretty familiar with the system, though I know not how to code anything in Ruby... ask me to do something with events and I'll give it my damndest shot and more often than not, succeed. But scripting? No chance. My games usually feature 100% original artwork, sometimes using RTP tilesets as a basis for shapes and sizes.

Currently working on a game I hope to make a commercial success. It's a dark, horror based adventure RPG.

And that's about me in a nutshell. Nice to meet you lovely folks.  ^-^

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing your project already. :3

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
Fairy Gore Father
Thanks for the welcome :D

The Project is called HEX and it's an attempt at combining the mythologies of my two heritages, Celtic and Roma Gypsy, in a modern day setting, with an emphasis on atmosphere, story and puzzles. There's also a fairly deep, strategic, 'survival' based battle system that involves Magicks rooted more in reality and the traditions of those heritages than anything too fantastical.

It's going along pretty smoothly at the moment and I should have some screen shots to show off soon enough, so keep your eyes peeled and I hope you like what you see!

Thanks again for the welcome, good to be here :3

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You're Celtic? That's neat.  :D
I've always found Celtic culture to be really interesting. Good luck with your game.