RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
god of darkness chapter 1

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
god of darkne! you know what no boring words ill get straight to the pics

custom menu system

sadly default battle system but other features replace it

features:
custom menu,title,hud. a town system were you can buy shops castles customize your own house/castle battle of invasion along with trying to populate your city to earn money! dungeon recrutment system: go through a huge dungeon finding lost mages,paladins,warriars,and also other people to help you fight! and more...
sorry but its five dollars if you live in harrisburg or but if you dont the game will be free on my website for 3 months after it comes out! and after you'll have to give me one of your commercial games and ill give you one of mine!
  • monsters 95%
  • characters/npc 100%
  • storyline 100%
  • etc 95-100%
  • overall progress 85%  :blizj: ;8 :zwink: :tpg:

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Your mapping needs some work. That one screen is too big for the small amount of detail it has. You also have a person standing on the top right wall, and a door floating at the bottom.

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
ya i know it kinda sucks first game when i finish it im gonna go through it and fix all the errors
im probably gonna make it free to... those maps need lots of editing but its gonna be much better when its done
and the pics were token from a friend and i was in a hurry so i didn't know how big they were

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 71
What do you do? There's nothing on the plot or characters. What I'm doing with one of my games is I stopped it for a while and I'm making a small game as well as looking at other people's projects. You could always doing that.

EDIT: For good inspiration check out this game: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=36778 This has inspired me for one of my games that I plan on making in the future.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 01:20:42 AM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
sorry i completely forgot about telling the plot: 22 year old alex was a mage who has been training for years while on his final test before becoming a full mage he mixed the wrong potions and created a portal! the portal sent him to another dimension which is in danger because the god of darkness is being reserected from its chamber(a kings body). that same king is tricking you into collecting the 5 required equipment to reserect him the helmet of Hades the shield of sorrow the sword of redemption and the armor of the gods.  and acolyte i fixed alot of error in my mapping and some other errors and added some extra secrets hidden in the middle of the game!...  :blizj:   :aryan:  :zwink:  ;)

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 71
That sounds pretty cool  :), like I said check this out http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=36778

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
If it's your first game, I wouldn't plan on selling it. Most people aren't willing to pay for non-professional games. It's great that you're working on improving your maps. There are a lot of great mapping tutorials out there to help too.

Also, not to insult you, but I'd work on your spelling and grammar too. People will pay more attention to your game if your topic is more professional looking. This is even more important in-game. As I can see from your screenshot, you misspelled guard, unless his name is Gaurd, which it could be I guess, but it should be capitalized along with the other names.

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
thank you for the help and i will fix all the grammar and i decide to make it free 
edit: and i checked the game and it looks good it gave me some good ideas and inspiration iv also edited most of the maps and watched tons of videos on mapping and better eventing and i have fixed a few grammar errors in the game
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:54:05 AM by Iperks »

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
You say custom menu system, but the only differences I can see are the icons and the windowskin (which is the windowskin you're using for your entire game, so it's not that flashy). There's nothing wrong with that, but usually people tend to go for something that doesn't look like the default menu.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!

my new menu system credit to selacious

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
Fairy Gore Father
I'm really loving the look of the new menu. Very spiffy! Although, guard is still misspelt and none of the character names have capital letters which looks a bit strange.

Also, I know it's probably due to the spacing within the menu, but master katri's level being on the right of this MP when all other characters levels appear on the left looks very odd indeed... I'd try and fix that if you can. But other than that, I think it's looking good. Keep it up!  :D

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
thank ill fix the errors and the game is almost done so ill post it up soon

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
the game will be finished by about a week at the most :blizj: :zwink:

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience