RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Options To YERD Scene Menu Redux

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RPGVX Advanced (I Do Not Script Tough)
Usually,The Options We Can Add The Yerd Scene Menu Redux Are Into The Script
Exemple:Large Party,Quest System,Crafting,Bestiary E.T.C
Other Options Can Be Added By Scripting Further Into The Script,Kind Complicated.
But Now,With A ''''Little'''' Knowledge About Scripting,It Is Possible To Add NEW Options To Scene Menu Redux.In My Case, Omega 7 Worldmap For Thsoe Who Are Interested , Here The LINK
http://rpg-maker-vx.bbactif.com/t8471-omega-map-system

Instructions:

-First,Open The Scene Menu Redux Script,And Look For This Part At Line 131

MENU_COMMANDS
         0, # Item
         1, # Skills
         2, # Equipment
         3, # Status
        10, # Party
        54, # Bestiary
        201,#Quest Journal
        205,#Crafting
        14,#Level Up
        53,#Skill Slots
       101, # Common-Event 9      **There,Set A New Common Event Option.copy paste and edit 
       102, # Common-Event 10     **Change The Name To Common-Event (number above + 1)   
         5, # System
      103,# Common-Event 11
      ] # Do not remove this

-Second,Go To This Part   
**I Forgot To Mention To Number To the Left Must Be From 101 To 199 and must be the same as **above In The Other Part.

101 => [   nil,    nil,   true,      1, "debug"],
       102 => [   nil,    nil,  false,     10, "camp"],

Debug And Camp Are The Name Of The Option that Will Use The Common event Change It Whatever You Like.The Second Number Is The ID Of The Common Event(Common Event Number)Set It To The Event You Want.

-Third Step,Edit Your Common Event

Go Into Your Script(the one To Add The Option In The Menu)
And Look For The Call Script Part,In My Case ''scene = Omega_WorldMap.new''Copy It.
Go Into Your Common Event And Use A Call Script Command and Paste The Part you Can Add A Descision Sound Too If You Want.

-Step 4 Almost Finished

Go Into The Core Script Of Your Options Script. Exemple,I Have Too Script In My Case::Omega WorldMap And WorldMap In Menu I deleted The Worldmap In Menu Cuz It Is No Longer Useful
So In My Case My Core Script For My Map Is Omega WorldMap. Find ''scene = Scene_Map.new''
Change The ''Map'' To ''Menu''

-Step 5 Final Step(optional)

Add an Icon To Your Option

# -----Vocab----- => Icon
        "Bestiary"      => 141,
        "Quests"        => 150,
        "Equip"     => 32,
        "Item"          => 144,
        "Learn Skills"  => 133,
        "Level Up"          => 142,
        "Slots"  => 100,
        "Shutdown"      => 154,
        "Slots"         => 103,
        "Skill"         => 106,
        "Status"        => 132,
        "Options"        => 118,
        "Close"        => 0,       
        "Party"         => 137,          Note::
        "WorldMap"         => 193,  The Name Must Be The Same:: Choose The Number Of Your Icon
        "Crafting"         => 52                     

Step 6 Test It And Have Fun :-)

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RPGVX Advanced (I Do Not Script Tough)
I Know Understand The Scripted Way For Those Who Are Interested In