RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Check if levelup

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
I need a script to show message that inform the player that the actor's level was increased ,and show what the new skills he learned
I want it to be able to apply even if one actor or more get a new level at the same time ,where I made one before ,but the problem is:
when more than one actor reach new level ,then only the last one be informed in message ,where I used "$game_temp.message_text"
THANK YUO .

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Aren't levelups shown by default right after the battle?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I assume he means if a character gets a level via unnatural means (such as an evented level or experience add-on)... and that wouldn't show...

As far as making a system that shows that... You could always go and have a variable for each player (called Level__) where the underscores are the player ids

Now, Level__ is the name of the event that initialized at the beginning of the game. It is 1 when you start (or whatever the starting level you use is)

Now, you have a parallel process on your maps that can cause these output messages if you level up... Here's what you need:

The index in the game where level information is kept (Idk what it is)
A script that will put this value in a variable.

Now, you just have to check every few seconds if the player's level__ matches the variable gotten from the database. If it does, do nothign, if it doesn't, display a message that __ got a level up~!

as far as the practical and useful way of sayign this, I do not know... I am just good at theoretical...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.