RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Silent Hill Lost Truth

Rep:
Level 68
RMRK Junior
Hello, I am creating a Silent Hill on RMXP. The game is a spin off of the series and will contain new characters with all new stories.

Story:

September 25, Alexis Jefferson has gone missing. She was last scene outside Silent Hill. Alan Jefferson, Alexis older brother and his friend Lyn Manning. The two of them travel to Silent Hill. Upon arriving the two buy a room at Jack's Inn. He visit's many places like Alchemilla Hospital, Brookhaven Hospital, Woodside Apartment's, Midwich Elementary, Balkin Church, and also im going to try and get Lakside Amusment Park.

Pretty short but yeah... So I also plan on staying with the hellish otherworld instead of the newly incorporated icy otherworld.

I am recruiting voice actors, if interested more info and others in the link below:
http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?67872-Silent-Hill-Lost-Truth-Voice-Actor-s-needed!&p=1122830#post1122830

I am also looking for for scripters who can help me configure the Shooting system given in rmxp. You would help me configure the weapon portion of the script. For like Pipe, Pistol, Shotgun, etc.

If your interested in helping with anything even if I didn't mention it above contact me!

My Email:
James.Pizz99@gmail.com

Early Gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifUiYPci97c
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:43:38 PM by stormfarron »

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
Peasant
A Silent Hill on RPG Maker AWESOME!!! I'm huge fan of the Series. I hope you are planning on putting Pyramid Head btw.
Anyway I'll be glad to be a tester once a demo comes out.
Once other thing, I'm making too a project that I'm planning on putting SH and FF references into it. Stop by if you feel like, my project is Mythoplacia B' The main villain Kado will bear a lot of resemblance with Christabella from SH Movie.

Rep:
Level 68
RMRK Junior
Looks like a good project. That's on RPG Maker VX, right?