RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Musician Available for Work

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RMRK Junior
Hello,

I'm a music composer. I've been composing for around seven years, but I started composing for games only around two years ago. Nevertheless, I've had quite a bit of experience in that year and a half; I've completed over fifty requests in my shop (LINK) and have composed/am in the process of composing the OST for projects such as Linus by Blueperiod, Aleph by Supergodjesus, Amulet of Athos: Legend of the Sarian Knights by AoA, and Demon Slayer by Jalen and PentagonBuddy. You can find examples of my work here and I can give you more if necessary.

I realize I am very new here, but rest assured that I've been working on some of the projects above for a very long time (Linus for one and a half years and Aleph for a year) and I am a moderator at rpgmakervx.net . I follow through with my commitments. Here are some testimonials from members over at rpgmakervx.net, where I am much more active.

[quote name='Celianna' post='380266' date='Dec 4 2010, 02:53 PM']I vouch also! Your music is beautiful and very professional, it fits in with classics styles as well. Even though I requested many changes, you did it for me anyway, so that's admirable.[/quote]

[quote name='Supergodjesus' post='380016' date='Dec 4 2010, 02:54 AM']I will vouch for Joerao.

His music is really top-notch quality. His work ethic is admirable, I have had no troubles and he has kept pretty frequent communication and kept me updated on the pieces he is working on. His pricing works out well for my rather small budget. And lastly, he takes direction and suggestions and requests very well and he works on a piece and revises as necessary to my specifications. I have had zero regrets approaching Joerao and asking for his expertise. He is worth every penny, especially for the quality work you get which I am certain other composers would charge much more for.

All in all, I feel very lucky to have hired him and I feel his musical contributions really add high quality to my project. Thank you Joerao![/quote]

[quote name='Lunarea' post='380857' date='Dec 5 2010, 07:00 PM']I can also vouch for Joreao's excellence. Not only is he quick with requests, but the pieces he produces are of great quality. Besides having a great musical ear and creativity to create something awesome-sounding, Joreao also has the software that can take the music to the next level. A big variety of instruments and special touches like vocalizations can take the songs to a real orchestral level. I highly recommend him if you're looking for a musician.[/quote]

[quote name='Radscythe' post='384262' date='Dec 12 2010, 02:28 AM']I haven't asked for any songs from him, nor have I commented much on them, but it doesn't mean I haven't been listening.
In my honest opinion you've really got something special there man, and you can tell the music is played by a human being and not just a machine.  That's always an extra plus; I have real life to worry about atm, but when I am squared away in a few months I will most likely take him up on his offer if he's not too busy.

Did you know that professional game composers make 1k-5k per min on their pieces?  I know this is just for a bunch of RPG Maker games, but still that bargain prompted me to think about it and comment on it xD

Really though man, love your stuff and this is coming from someone who likes rock and metal.[/quote]

I'm willing to do commissions, whether they be a single piece or a full soundtrack, for RMers, for free. However, I don't want to compose for just any project, I'm looking for something special or innovative, whether it be in story, graphics, gameplay, or a combination of the three.

As I said before, I'm offering my services for free- but the project needs to be really innovative. If I decline your project and you still are very interested, we can work something out via email regarding payment.

If you have any questions/concerns or you are interested, you can post here or contact me at somersaultsofa@gmail.com.

Thanks for your interest.