RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] (RMXP) Little Air Ship Problem

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
Blue Mage
I didn't find anything about this topic so I want to ask that is there possible a way to make airship to world map WITHOUT using Scripts becouse, I dont understand scripts at all and I need airship to my game.  :)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 03:59:28 PM by Cactuar »
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
huh?

I'm not sure what you're talking about...

If you mean you want your airship to have an "interior", then you can do this with events if you make a dummy event to represent your airship (using the airship graphic) on your map. Then, when you hit the action button, it would go into the airship and saved the location (x and y) of your char on the map. Then, when you talk to the pilot, it would transfer you back to the map you were on, at the location stored, and move the airship onto that location, while changing the graphic from the first event to nothing (so that it will not show up anymore)

Although, that is severely complicated and I am not 100% sure I thought it through right...

As far a making an airship, it is a standard function, and you can set your airship start location with your event editor in the same area as character start location.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Blue Mage
Yeah I have airship, but it does not fly over the mountains and it enters villages, caves etc. i don't want that :p
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...

Huh?

Ok, how did you set up your airship? Because there is a preset that you are supposed to use...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
You could check out albertfishes vehicle script in the scripts database it should work out properly.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 03:27:59 PM by IAMFORTE »

Blue Mage
Thank you very much :) That helps a lot.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
no problemo :3