RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Outer space - solar system tileset and space ship charset (XP) *and other

Rep:
Level 86
Ended up making one, because i hadn't seen any, and figured it would be simple enough.
Just thought I'd share :)

If you guys like the style of space ships, I can farely easily make more, these are shrunk down from a larger size, so some detail was lost, if you want i can make the rough images, and send.upload them for you to tweak yourself.  In any event, more will be posted as I make them.

** made the wolfling for a request, if anyone has any input on what would make it better (or if it's alright as is) Thanks
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 04:33:12 AM by FruitBodyWash »

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

Rep:
Level 82
We learn by living...
I like the planet tileset ^^

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
“It appears we have lost our sex appeal, Captain.”
Awesome Planets! :D
There's not enough futuristic material, so thank you! :D
============/\==============
YEAH BITCHEZ LETS STORM THE BRIDGE
============/\==============