RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mythoplacia B'

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
Peasant
WARNING: This project deals with religion.

Discussions and idea sharing is currently being held HERE

Introduction

The first thing that you may have noticed before even attempt to read this, would be probably the "Fairy-tale" like logo.
Well this game has absolutely nothing to do with happy times or such, but rather with a lot of deception and bloodfest.

The next thing and the most important that I should point out is that if you are not planning on reading the story and rather just jump straight to the screens and demo, you are probably not the guy we need, sorry!

Okay, before we start I should warn you that English is not my native language but I'm trying hard to get better, so please bear with me. I make grammar mistakes every so often so I would probably need people to help me with it in the game's progression. Thank you so much for spending your time reading all of this, I really appreciate it! I will drink on a smooth cooperation! Now onto game's details:
Spoiler for:
This is a game based on a Paper RPG of a friend of Mine who was inspired by Final Fantasy. Mythoplacia B'. Of course I'm not planning on making it so much Final Fantasy styled except of a few references. You may suggest your own ideas of course.

Characters like Filvarul, Hayate, Alanon, Elur, Azarias, Leficul are characters based on Mythoplacia B'.
Thanks to Mythoplastis for letting me borrow elements from Mythoplasia B'.
I also want to thank Zanktheo for letting me borrow some characters from his Novel, "Septarosa". There are also many elements based on the novel such as towns and the most important feature of the game, the ADMIN.

Mythology

Spoiler for:
Anu, the God of heavens, lived peacefully to his kingdom along with his wife Ishtar and his son Kumarbi.
But Kumarbi wasn't thinking as peacefully as the others to an extend where one day he stole his father's Tiara which Anu valued more than his life, and blackmailed his father for the throne with it. Having loved so much his Tiara, Anu had no other choice but to agree with the condition thought, that he should be there on his coronation ceremony, which Kumarbi happily agreed.
Anu's original plan of course, was to assassinate his son, but not before he reveals him the location of his Tiara.
But when that day came, not everything went as planned, as Kumarbi ordered his father's execution. Upon hearing about this, Anu attempted to escape only to have himself bitten by his son in the process.
Anu, having foreseen that something like this might happen, he made sure to have a body that would produce soldiers upon his injury and even proclaimed to be pregnant with three children upon his son's attack.  Kumarbi, feeling his mouth being filled with a strange liquid, he spilled down and two more gods were born from the earth: TaA?A?A½A?i?½a€si?½A¦i?½a€sA?miA?A?A½A?i?½a€si?½A¦i?½a€sA?u and Tigris, who both immediately grabbed Kumarbi so that Anu would be able to cut him open to derive the new child: Teshub. It was not long before they managed to depose Kumarbi.
Several years later Teshub had set a quest to slay the dragon Illuyanka. However when he finally confronted Illuyanka, he was ultimately defeated. Illuyanka took Teshub's eye and heart as loot and left him for dead. Having been vengeful ever since, he married Hebat with who they made a son named Sarruma, who grows up and marries the daughter of Illuyanka.
Just before the marriage ceremony, Teshub Asks from his son Sarruma to ask the eye and the heart as a wedding gift, and Sarruma does so.
After having recovered his lost parts, he once again set his quest to finally annihilate Illuyanka. Being victorious this time around, he attempts to give the finishing blow, only to have himself being stopped by his son who rushed to Illuyanka's aid.
Thinking that he wouldn't do it since they are bond by blood, Sarruma demands that his father should take his life along with Illuyanka's, but being heartless for so long time made Teshub end his own son's life too.
When Illuyanka's daughter learned about the loss of both her lover and her father, she desperately wished for them to be given life once more, she was praying for seven days and seven nights straight until and new world was born from her wishes: Ikai

Story
Spoiler for:
Before we start you should know that you as well can change the route of history, by offering ideas of course. This doesn't apply only to this section. However, I should offer my ideas as well, which you see bellow.

Kado Astir, a  42 years old man, with insanely lots of Altruism, got sick of seeing people falling to misery and despair and started a campaign from his very early age so that can "save" then.. (This is what he believes.) Having been raised in a orphanage and being weak comparing with other kids at his age, a strong feeling of helping the wicked by "Sending them to a better world" has born inside him.

Timeline:
Spoiler for:
I understand that many people have a hard time to figure out the exact plot. So I'll use percent numbers to show the approximating time that an event might have happened during that period. The percentage will be according to game's progression.
For example: If an event were to happen near the beginning of the game I'll use a low number. Filvarul's entrance to the pub for example happened at the beginning of the game so I'll use 0%.
I hope that the confusion will be erased by following this system.

During to the recent reconsideration, the game might not start with Filvarul entering the bar, but rather while everyone already had their memories purged. The timeline will remain untouched for the time being.

0%: The game begins with Filvarul, a young traveler inside a bar seeking for a place to sleep.
20~60% Later in the game he, and his party, with come across many of Kado's "trials" (In which they all were unawared of doing.) when they will be united, in order to "give them the motivation they need in order to succeed the purpose."
61% Of course when the party realizes Kado's true intention, they all turn against him. Having manipulated the situations in order to made them believe him, Kado's plans will eventually be relealed(?)

0~19% At the beginning of the game the player will have control among several parties until all of them unite to assist Kado. (Each one for their own reasons).

23% (At some point during the period they were together.) Kado tells everyone a certain entity is playing pranks on humanity and generally to every living creature, and makes them suffer. So, in hopes of making them believe him, he manipulated the situations like killing Elur's wife and accusing the father of doing so, after of course leaving some fake evidences.
24~30% (After he told them about the gods and stuff, nobody believed him so he used the fake memory imbuing.)With the help of Leficul who imbued fake memories to most of them, everyone is convinced that destroying this "entity" known as "Father", will make everyone's wishes come true.
40-60% After destroying some fake gods (Thanks to the companies that try to make profit from religious fans.) the party starts to lose faith in Kado's words and as a result to abandon him.

65%After some years while Kado is wandering throughout the world in search of new companions he comes across the Library of the ancients.
73% A lot of time had passed until Kado found a book that contained a spell that was able to "Banish people to the rift". Kado thought that he would "Banish" all the humanity to the rift and blame that the god did it so the humanity would finally believe him and go with his side to his campaign of destroying the false god.
Of course Kado's main plans were to return the people to their original dimension and tell them that if they don't do something for this god, he will send them to the rift again, but Kado's rush to put his plan into action prevented him from learning how he could actually disable the spell.
75% Eventually the peoples who Kado "Banished" where send to a world called "Horfal".
83% All the party will once again be reunited due to some signs that were given to them, in order to stop this madness Kado has created and return to their original world once again.

Main Plan
Spoiler for:
Kado's main plan was never to kill any gods to begin with, but rather to save the whole humanity by sending them to a "Better World". to put it roughly, by killing all living entities in this world he believed that they won't suffer anymore, Kado also believed that life is a cycle according to what he was taught while in orphanage. That made him believe that by killing only one person at a time, that could only lead to the result of saving him temporally. Eventually that person will be reborn again and start his suffering once more.
He linked the father with this fact cause he was taught that father is the one that gives life, and that was going against his plans. It won't be long until he decide to kill this "father" in order to stop all of this. But of course having been taught by his stay in the orphanage that father's has great power, made Kado fear him. And that led him collecting the blood of his "victims" (The people who agreed going to the "better world" cause killing without the "victim's" approval is considered a sin.) to show to father that more people believe in Kado than they believe in him.

Hystory of Horfal
Spoiler for:
Ancient History:

There was once one powerful Wizard that sealed Soral (The essence of limitation) in a crystal. His or her purposes are still unknown, but due to this, Amon the essence of creation started creating without any limit and that had as a result to completely change the surface of the world entirely. After seeing this disaster that was being created, a clan named "The Oracles". decided to put an end to this by putting the crystal inside the temple and with the power of Ki that has been given to them by their master to reverse the seal as long as that crystal was standing of the specific place.

But due to this fact certain creatures were created along with other of Amon's creations, the "Fiends". These creatures live only to satisfy only one thing. Their hunger. Many civilizations were victims of their fangs...

Neoclassic History:

Cross Shell Snider a scientist who's whereabouts are still unknown, after witnessing the severe decreasing of the humanity due to fiends. Created a clan in hopes that they would get rid of those. That clan's name was "DeathMark". Wandering in hopes to search for the strongest warriors, he realized that no human was strong enough to face a fiend so his hopes was in increasing the potentiality of power to each of his member with potions. By the time he was finished researching the antidote that wouldn't kill but strengthen his soldiers, he had already too few of them to even attempt to start any campaign.

Meanwhile The Oracles had found a way to defend against the fiends by releasing the Soral at the four corners of each civilization point such as cities of villages and with the power of Ki from their master, to reverse the creation of the approaching fiends, in other words, limiting the ability of fiends to roam in cities. But the time was passing and their leader began to lose sanity after growing too old and realizing that he has been giving and giving power without gaining something on his own.

Seeing this, Cross took by his side all of the Oracles who had lost faith in their master and made them DeathMarks. Not to mention that now that he has found the way to strengthen Deathmark's power he could easily achieve his goal. However his goal was far from finished because he needed more Deathmarks to join the campaign. So he asked the current Deathmarks he had already in his possession, to collect young kids from other villages for recruits, so by the time they have grown up, they would have become mighty warriors.
A parent would never let it's child to participate in any fight that contained fiends. Knowing this, he asked Deathmarks to snatch the kids from their homes instead.
Cross's plan was finally starting to be on the move while Oracles were bit by bit decay due to their master's insanity. Soon all of the remaining Oracles became Deathmarks.

After this. Cross was happy, but he wanted to see how things will go in the future, so he decided to spend his last few years trying to find a way to extend his life as long as he could, his research led him to another dimensions, researching fiends bodies in order to make them humans again and such....

Time was passing as the generations were passing, but that had a result for the Deathmark clan to be distorted. This once fight in the name of humanity clan, became a blood thirsty clan that had as a main focus to increase it's numbers. Many kids were slaughtered even in the very cages of Deathmark clan itself if they couldn't prove that they could survive in combat.
Many villages were burned down for the sake of Deathmark clan itself that had lost it's focus.

When Cross came back his old heart wasn't strong enough anymore to stand shock and died, but not before Don Remios take his DNA in order to create a new child, a boy named Cross Shell Snider.

Don Remios a formidable researcher, after seeing this tragedy he  once again cloned one of his own creations, the self proclaimed "Lord of the Ki power" that was meant to be for destruction and imbued him with the will to protect. That's creation's name was Kimori Sokenza. This puppet though would lose it's sanity once the imbuing fell of. The Oracles were once again anew and Kimori became their leader.

World
Spoiler for:
There will be two worlds in the game. The first world is "Ikai" a future styled place with lots of High Tech cities that use the power of "Mauri Technomageia" to make means of transportation like flying buses, cyber trains, Multi-Shaping cars available, there will be Jack-in ports inside cities that will let the player get into virtual worlds.
In this world there's a gadget that most people use that it's called "ADMIN". ADMINs have many features such as storing skills you have learned to slots, managing Points and distribute them to stats, allow you to read mails in game, viewing beastiary, and many more. Several issues have appeared as the new version of ADMIN was released the "C749". Even though C749 was supposed to have a full automatic functionality, it has a major error that many peoples were brought in disaster cause of it.

After government has set, companies rule over the world, and by the time the game evens start, it would have been a common knowledge.
Every company rules over a country, and each country is a titan that lies beneath the ground in which people stepping on it without realizing. The very land that peoples are standing will eventually rise up as a mighty titan, determinate to destroy other companies.

Monster Appearance
Spoiler for:
In addition producing common products such as the ADMIN or consumables like Potion, most of the richer companies planned on taking other companies by force. So in order to do that they created armies of monsters despite already possessing a fair amount of soldiers (To whom most of the most powerful of them had imbued monster cells to increase their potential even more.), that would eventually infiltrate into another country-company once the army has gotten strong enough, since most of these companies already knew that each other of these companies were creating their armies as well thanks to the leaked information from company spies.

Of course during the monster creation there would be monsters that wouldn't meet the requirements to be able to cooperate with others and they would have to be purged. But after companies realized that they were losing a severe amount of money in which they could have spend to create even more monsters, they decided that instead of their destruction, it would be best if they had a place to exile them. Sewers were the perfect place for that since nobody would care what was happening down there.
But the initial plan of companies on what according monsters, was to make them be able to multiply themselves in order to increase the numbers of the army. Unfortunately this wasn't exception for the exiled monsters which soon start to multiply.
Soon the smaller, weaker ones would have to find another place to live cause if they stayed there, that would probably led to their extinction by the stronger ones.
It was not long before the whole planet filled but with these monstrosities, in which companies are still trying to cover up their origins...

Characters
Spoiler for:
Name: Filvarul
Class: Mercenary (Misthoforos)
Bio: Filvarul is a mercenary with a strong sense of Honor who goes anywhere there is trouble. He trust his friends and he will even give his life to protect them. He wonders why the world is full of hate and misery from time to time.

Name: Hayate Renge
Class: Ninja (Skiovatis)
Bio: Hayate is a young ninja who's really in high tech and loves playing video games when he got the chance. He doesn't like to do much besides this and whines when it comes to work. However he'll go to any job has a high profit. There are several times though that he'll block his comrades path in order to skip work without profit.

Name: Azarias Domora
Class: Aitherographer
Bio: A man who is in search of a "precious color" his favorite hobby is "aitherografia" , a style of painting that allows him to draw in air and even draw things in 3D. He has no really other path other than finding his color...
(This is a major reference to the PNP (Pen and Paper RPG.) Where he is still in search of his color but still hasn't find it...)

Name: Hademal Solpheth
Class: Samurai (Lepidopsihotis)
Bio: A being which once was a human before he merged with Amon, the deity of creation. But having only the power of creation will create things without self control. His path is to find Rosal, the deity of limitation. With that power he will be able to limit his power in order to being able to control it.

Name: Elur Kaborahar
Class: Thief
Bio: A homeless outlaw, leader of the "Miroir". A high rated gang in Misigara, that steals (Or mugs.) stuff in order to rise it's black market. Although Elur or "Pathfinder" as he prefers to be called, seems the kind of the guy who has no mercy on anyone, he protects his fellow comrades and he won't let anyone behind, even if it cost his life.

Name: Kado Astir
Class: Crusader
Bio: A man who was raised in an orphanage. Having been taught the law of god from the nuns and after a lot of brainwashing about god teachings which the rush of Kado to learn more about the religion leaded him to more misunderstandings, that has made him think that the solution is to bring every living creature to "a better world". After realizing that, he wanted to be strong in order to start his campaign and the teachings of a bloodthirsty nun - who had made a secret fight club in the basement of the orphanage and getting the kids who wanted to fight there at night, along with his friend Tanuki
who gave Kado his first weapon (A wooden Katana.) - were more than enough to make Kado a death machine and learning the way of deception from the painful side.
Soon he learned the gift of birth and realized that what he was doing was be for naught. So he will happily accept the invitation from the bloodthirsty nun who's name was Millys to see the "Father". Kado's only hopes are to convince him to take the gift of birth from humanity.
Since his early years he was taught that a food is blessed only if it has enough flavor, that made Kado only eat something that had a way lot of taste, even if that means putting vinegar to a chocolate.
His fear against the father is rather interesting and that lead him collecting the blood of those who "wish to get to a better world.". He bets the most of his hopes on getting as many people as he can believing him so he won't face the wrath of the "father"...

Name: Alanon Wisdomwords
Class: Sage
Bio: A sadistic self centered powerful man that will destroy anything in his path with his mighty "Ultima" spell that "cleanses everything". The strange thing is that he actually works as a healer in Misigara's military hospital. Patients that have survived from him, say that he enjoys beating them and then using "Raise" spell in order to have the chance to beat them again.

Name: Leficul Van Rijn
Class: Blue Mage (Mnimoktitis)
Bio: A concentrated young Blue Mage thirsty for learning. His dream is to open his own Mind Shop. (A shop where people go if they have problems with their memory.) But despite being experienced with whatever related to Mind skills he forgets easily. His passion is smoke, but he only smokes in his pipe. On the first sight he seems cool and debatable. One of his defects is that informations can easily be leaked from him, without him even noticing...

Name:Raul Vyronn
Class: Fighter (Mahitis.)
Bio: A man who dislikes technology, and roots himself in, what he believes, are the "old ways". He is very strong, and adept with all manner of blade, yet refuses to fight with anything aside from his fists. He is very strongly rooted in the concept of order and authority, laws and rules. As such, he follows Kado, who he believes to be a messiah. Raul doesn't speak often, when he does, it is in a fairly rude manner, one lacking eloquence.

Name: Cyrus Cole
Class: Orator
Bio: A very dignified man, suit and tie type. A very friendly, talkative man, who always has something to say. Good at smoothing over tensions and resolving conflicts with words alone. Another follower of Kado, but he doesn't actually believe Kado's religion, but he likes the teachings regarding the punishment for sins. He walks with a cane, in it is his blade, a rapier. He is clearly well trained but, by whom is unknown. He never misses a strike, on the rare occasion in which he must strike, for his words alone cannot solve everything.

Name:Gilgamesh
Class: All Classes
Bio: An rough armored man that is in seek of rare blades but he's usually get dumped with fake ones. His dream is one day to get to his hands the legendary sword "Excalibur". He often mistakes peoples for others and he can't get past the death of his friend Endiku. He is the one that escorts Hayate far away from his village.

Name:Kimori Sokenza
Class: Speedster
Bio: Although that he seems like a man, this guy is made of Ki Power. One thing that is remarkable to him is his speed.  It is said that "he" can travel to time only by using his speed. He is in search of his 3 parts. It is unknown what these parts really are. Those who know "him" say that he is stingy.

Name:Adoc Astir
Class: Assassin
Bio: A man haunted by his past. When he gets to remember something he can ran back at when that happened and change it, this may result a lot of things such as brain melting and such. One of the other remarkable things about him, is his ability to  adapt to any situation even if he's seeing something absolutely absurd or shocking. Having killed his own family, this funny dressed man has nothing to look forward to.

Name: Gogo
Class: Mimic
Bio: Gogo is an exceptional mimic as well as a doll maker who wanders in the Rift. Little to none is known about him. Although he spends most of the time mimicking others, it must be noted that he has his own personality as well as his own weapon which apparently is a Scorpion Tail.

As you have noticed, there isn't any class specified for any of the characters since there will be a job system in the game. That means that they enter in the party with an initial job but they can chance the job from the menu afterward.

Gameplay
Spoiler for:
Materia System (This feature might be removed due to incompatibility with YERD's subclass system. We really need a scripter to look after this.)
First of all there will be the Materia System from Final Fantasy VII (Players will equip some kind of colored spheres that will grand them power and skills.) Materias will be upgraded with AP.

Equip and Learn Skill
Some equipments will learn certain skills to characters which they will be mastered (The player will be able to use them even if he hasn't that equipment equipped once the skill is mastered.) with AP. After each battle a certain amount of AP will be received to the Party, and once all AP needed for that skill to be mastered are collected, the skill will be mastered. AP will go to Learnable skills along with Materias. This feature is taken after Final Fantasy IX

Skill Slots
When a skill is learned, the player will be required to place it to certain slots that will be upgraded according to level. Once the skills enters a slot, the character will be able to use it in battle.

Job Change System
The player will be able to change the class of any character, as long as that class have been learned. Bonuses or minuses of that class will be applied. For example: If the character becomes a Warrior from Mage, his Attack Power will be increased but his Mind (Willpower.) will be decreased. This feature is taken after Final Fantasy Tactics

Point System
When a character rises a level he will gain certain amount of points. These points may be distributed among several stats such as HP, MP, Attack, Defense, Mind, Agility, Accuracy, Evasion, Critical. The player will be able to rise any character's status as long as that characters has the Points required for that stat to be upgraded.

Other Features
Spoiler for:
Player will be given choices about what Filvarul will say occasionally. This way Filvarul can end up being liked by someone while being disliked by someone else in the process. Aside from all of this, Filvarul will retain his original personality.

Player will often obtain materials which could be used for item synthesis in synthesis shops in every Tech-city or Town.

There will be dramatic moments as well as funny moments in the game. It shouldn't be assumed that all the characters will look shady just because of what they read in the storyline description. Hayate is an example of a character that will often support comic relief moments (That doesn't mean that we won't have his serious moments as well.)

Throughout the game player will get across many poems, pictures or letters that will be written in various locations: From a desk to a wall in a ghost town. These, will have a deeper meaning in the whole storyline's setup and many of them will provide hints.

The player will be able to receive and read messages through his or her admin.

A deeper gameplay by means not only -Heal and Slash- will be applied. A lot of buffs or debuffs will be available to each class in the games progression to make the game much more fun during battles rather than having to press "Attack", "Attack", "Attack", "Heal", "Attack"...ect all the time which would make battles boring.
(After being a fan of DOTA like games in only to be expected.)

Several skills will be activated with action sequences by means such as pressing buttons in correct order in a limited amount of time or pressing a button repeatedly ect.

Recruitments
Spoiler for:
Generally people who are willing to help in any way.
We mainly need:

Spriters  Would be good if the game had better graphics. Cause I bit of suck at it.
Scripters Codes are always useful, from bebuging to riddle making.
Mappers As you have probably noticed in the screenshots or demo I suck at it so I could use some help.
Composers I am in really need of composers as well, can't wait to replace the unoriginal musics.

Finally
We plan to make this project multisided. Meaning that you may create your maps and NPCs as well.So when the crew gathers we will have to discuss about who is going to get certain Switch/Variable/Database slots so we won't inside each others side and ruin the project.

For example: I plan to use the 1~100 switches and variables and  you are going to use from 101~200.
Also I'll upload the project so that you can get familiar with it.

SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler for:
I actually need a team to make the game, so don't expect to see anything special, I did my best for a writer.

Videos

DEMO
Spoiler for:
Click Here to Download

Please bear in mind that I did all this work ALONE. So please don't judge hardly. That's why I need recruits, so that we can make this together.
Also I want to make clear that the Demo is plains boring, it's starts from the actual beginning of the game so don't expect any dramatic climaxes.
With your help we can make this game better!

Artwork
Spoiler for:
Leficul Van Rijn

Elur Kaborahar

Burned Hayate

Hayate on a Moogle (His name is Chimomo)

Chocobo VS Hayate

Filvarul

Azarias Domora

Alanon Wisdomwords

Hademal Solpheth

Azarias Grabbing Hayate

Hayate

Elur with Whip

Current Members
Spoiler for:

Designers:
Tulin (You can follow her Here if you are interested in her work)
-none-

Artists:
Demon-Mask
rgangsta
-None-

Pixel Artists:
SwordSkill
-None-
-None-

Databasers:
SwordSkill
-None-
-None-

Mappers:
Tulin
SwordSkill
-None-
-None-
-None-

Musicians:
Gawaqu
Enigmatic
Young Prodigy

Scripters:
-None-

Support Mythoplacia B'
Spoiler for:
If you wish you can add a supporting banner to your signature that will look like this:

Here is the code for the banner:

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=47362&st=0][IMG]http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr80/H4y4t3/The%20Final%20Battle/Mythoplacia%20B%20Logo/MythoplaciaSupportingLogo.png[/IMG][/url]

On a side note and since there are holidays right now, keep in mind that we plan on starting near October, unless we organize and start earlier. In the meantime feel free to give plot or character ideas.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:29:42 AM by SwordSkill »

Peasant

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Looks like you put a lot of work into the myths and such. Although you should do some (a lot of) grammar checking. I can't really help much, besides maybe playing your demo if you'd like, but I wish you the best of luck.

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
RMRK Junior
I would love to apply as a mapper, and although I have no past experience to show for on this website beacause I'm a newbie on here, I think I can contribute some talent and hard work to this project.
 :zwink:
10n3w01f

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
RMRK Junior
I would love to apply as a mapper, and although I have no past experience to show for on this website beacause I'm a newbie on here, but I can contribute some talent and hard work to this project.
 :zwink:
10n3w01f

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
ill help! im good at mapping and im a decent eventer and  i can also make some character sprites and im decent at music to  :blizj:  :zwink:  :-X  :tpg:

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Peasant
Wow thanks for the interest everyone! I'm really glad that someone spend some time reading this, it's true that I still need a lot of work in the grammar section and I might need a guy who knows correct grammar spelling in the future and spell checking too. Anyway we actually plan to start on October mainly because we still need to get some plot ideas - So feel free to post your ideas too - and the other reason is because recently I broke the third bone of my spine and wasn't able to contact for a month, by the time I'm reading this I'm stuck in bed so I won't be able to do much for a while but Im sure Ill be fine by October.

In the meantime feel free to keep this tread alive by posting your ideas.

10n3w01f, could you show me some samples of your mapping skills? And Iperks can you give me a demo with a simple eventing system?
Don't worry I just want to check in what level we are, but you will most probably all be "hired", everyone who wish to volunteer his/her time for this project is usefull.

Thanks everyone!

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
srry i have to withdraw my recruitment im gonna be really busy for a few months

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience