RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RPGVX]Soel's Quest

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Contestant - GIAW 9
The world is in chaos from two groups constantly fighting. There is the Squadron N who is trying to take over the world and Spectra who is trying to stop Squadron N and bring peace to the world.
Spectra
Spectra is an organization that is trying to bring peace to the world. They go from place to place helping people with their problems. Their main duty is to stop Squadron N from causing chaos, harming the people, and trying to take over the world.
Squadron N
They used to be a band of brigands, but a few years ago they started to transform into an organization with evil intentions when a man named Sonny came into power. Their main goal is to take over their over the world.

Spoiler for In case you couldn't read that:
Squadron N is back and they are trying to get their hands on the Immortal Sword. Spectra has assigned a women named Terra to the case of trying to stop Squadron N from finding the Immortal Sword by finding it herself before they do. Soel the neutral party has to make a choice will he help Terra and the Spectra get the sword for the fate of good or will he help Sonny and Squadron N get the sword for the fate of evil. Your choices will determine the fate of the world and everyone in it. During you path for the Immortal Sword will you help Spectra bring peace to the people or will you help Squadron N terrorize the people. Your choice decides the fate so choose wisely and make sure it is the right choice.

Soel was raised on a vineyard in a small village of Grape-ridge. He lived with his parents and his little brother. His family was killed when he was 14 by a group of brigands when they attacked his village he and a few other villagers survived the attack. After that treacherous day Soel has traveled the world the world until a few months ago where he settled down on Hermosa Beach. He is trained in the art of all weapons.

Terra grew up in the clockwork city of Espium as an only child. Everyday she saw Spectra soldiers everyday. Ever since she was little she always admired the Spectra and wanted to grow up to be part of Spectra. Now she is an officer for Spectra and she handles cases dealing with Squadron N.

Sonny is the leader of Squadron N. He was taken away from his family when brigands attacked his village. The leader of the brigands raised Sonny to be one of them. When the leader died Sonny took over and made it an organization and called it Squadron N and started recruiting for his purpose.

Spoiler for Screenies:

video of custom menu system

Spoiler for Credits:
Scripts:
Code: [Select]
Me
IceDragon
Yanfly
OriginalWij
KGC
Mr. Anonymous
LB
Woratana
ERZENGEL
modern algebra
Zylos
Deity
Zetu
Atoa
cozziekuns
Munkis

Graphics:
Me
Celianna
Lunarea
Damian666
IceDragon
Ying
Knight9910
Enterbrain
Joy
PentagonBuddy
Hanzo Kimura
Soruve
Mack
GrandmaDeb
heisenman
Guth

Support

[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=48392&st=0&p=463452&#entry463452"][img]http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc514/dartdaman/SupportBar-1.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:02:55 PM by dartdaman »
I have a blog now where I will be posting my scripts that I create.

My Favorite Animes:
    1. Full Metal Panic (all 3 seasons)
    2. Dragonaut the Resonance
    3. The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
    4. Spice and Wolf
    5. Rosario + Vampire

Rep:
Level 71
That looks amazing! Even though it is a typical rpg game but it does have interesting twist. If you don't mind me asking where did you get the HUD?  :)

Contestant - GIAW 9
The HUDs script is the ReinoRpgHUD and the graphic is sort of custom made

My Favorite Animes:
    4. Spice and Wolf
    5. Rosario + Vampire

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
This game looks really cool! Did you make the face sets? - Because I love them.

On Notify :)

Contestant - GIAW 9
no, Celianna made an anime portrait generator i used it to make the faces

My Favorite Animes:
    4. Spice and Wolf
    5. Rosario + Vampire

Contestant - GIAW 9
added somemore screenshots and a supportbar

My Favorite Animes:
    4. Spice and Wolf
    5. Rosario + Vampire

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Is this game still in development? It seems like a good idea, although your descripions did seem repetitive. I also realize that you're using the materia system. I could never get that working effectively.