RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
rmvx Untouchable- deception of the dead

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
im a spriter

Spoiler for:
The year is 1132 AD, zombies have surfaced 250 years ago but only a few know of there existence. To the naked eye these zombies look, talk and act like humans, they have established a city called Chingo on the western side of the continent Giridava. Over the years they have gained the trust of nearby cities through trade, gifts and banquets.  Chingo has been excavating cave after cave in search for a fossil, a ancient fossil which will awaken an old comrade. Chingo has encouraged fellow Giridavians cities to search for this fossil by offering big rewards to the city that finds the fossil.
And thus are story begins........ 

Spoiler for:
A young eager soldier always wishing for action wakes up to what seems like another boring day.
He heads off to work as usual, while on his mission to retrieve an ancient fossil from a cave. He
finally meets the action he's been praying for, but is it to much action? Friends and commanders getting
killed left and right by strange creatures never before seen by man. He despreatly searches for an exit but
there is none.
On His right is his best friend Spook and he says he can use a teleport skill but never teleported more than one
person before and on his left is his childhood friend, Tsumi who has taken the ancient fossil. Spook
uses his teleportation skill but it dosen't go as he planned the fossil sinks into Tsumi body and the
three of them blackout. When you wake up your all alone in an unknown area, looks like he got
what he asked for and it dosent look like it will end any time soon.

Spoiler for:
YOU the protagonist- A young man 19 years old, usually laid
back but has temper when provoked and Can be cocky at times
 he Joined the army hoping to get rid of his boring life. He has a hard
time remembering events from his early childhood.

SPOOK- 17 years old Best friend of the protagonist, extremely lazy
doesn't like to go out his way to help people. Scared of almost
anything scary stories, superstitions, the dark and pretty much
anything not normal.To try to change his personality he was forced
to become a soldier by his parents.

TSUMI- 19 years old Childhood friend of the protagonist, sweet girl at
first sight but the say the wrong thing you will find yourself in trouble.
Joined the army to look after the protagonist.Likes to meet new faces
and can talk a lot almost a little to much.

SUSHI- 21 years old Spooks cousin, a real joker. Spend most
of her time trying to scare or annoy spook.
Works for the special ops in a small tropical town.

RISA- 26 years old, Zombie hunter thrown into jail for attempted
robbery many times but she breaks out maybe because she has
the ability to read peoples minds, doesn't like to watch people get
picked on. Very friendly but at the same time fierce.

RYKU- 24 years old, comes from the same village as Risa , He a real
criminal well at least that's what he tells people. Madly in love with Risa
and gets jealous whenever guys get close to her.

He's pretty much a jerk to everybody except Risa.

Spoiler for:

INSTRUCTIONS
First download the game. Once the game is extracted place the audio file in
in the games folder(untouch).
Tip- Save your game often just in case you run into a bug.

DOWNLOADS
game V2.0- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=61ET8RA4

SNEAK PEEK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYRHGRmm75Y

FIXED
*bug that causes you to become invisible*
*(in game) Press the Q key to view hud*

ADDED
new title screen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t02oV1eiZY
new menu screen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwnj4IYqRAg

UPCOMING in version 2.1
*lag in some cities*
*minor bug fixes*
*grammar and spelling fixes*

Spoiler for:
SCRIPTS by
Moghunter
Thomas1
Woratana
Lettuce
modern algebra
DeadlyDan
BulletXt
Prexus
Mithran
Falcao
Behemoth
Pacman
IceDragon
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:40:29 AM by dasilencer07 »

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Nice maps :3

Rep:
Level 67
RMRK Junior
Wow, really cool looking battle system! It's like Guilty Gear made into an RPG!

RMRK Junior
Thanks guys  :)
yeah the battle system is (behemoths cbs) its a lot of fun to use.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Wow, really cool looking battle system! It's like Guilty Gear made into an RPG!
It's actually more BlazBlue but anyway!

This looks pretty cool, I'll download the demo and give you a nice hearty chunk of feedback.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
This does look pretty nice, but I have some criticism on your screenshots. Because you've put them all in as one massive image, I won't be using them in this post because I can't be bothered taking them apart.
Spoiler for:
In the third shot, I think you could make use of the shift-click function. It will put down the tile in the place you want it to go without altering the presence of other tiles. Try it out to see what I mean.
6th shot, have a look at the waterfall. It doesn't seem like it's supposed to be there to me. If you want it to look like those two levels are different heights, add a cliff maybe.
7th shot (big one), I think you might want to reevaluate the position of some of the trees in the bottom end of the map. You have some which end in darkness.
8th shot looks fantastic, but again, the waterfall looks a bit out.
9th shot, I'm not digging the darkness thing there, especially as the water just disappears.
I have nothing against that last shot.
I especially love your use of overlays. It really looks like you put some thought into it.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

im a spriter
Thanks for the feedback
I never knew about the shift click function going to try that out later. Thanks :D

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
My extractor stops responding the moment I need to extract "Fast food joint mp3". So I can't play the demo

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Alright here's Feedback:

>First off, to play the game you have to put the extracted "Audio" folder into the "untouch" folder before you can begin, which should be fixed right away. But onto the game - On the main menu, the only visible option is Enter Game, you can't even see the Quit game, yet you can still scroll down to these 2 other invisible selections. And then there's a second, and quite useless title screen. The second one is very well done and should be the main title screen, the first should be at least turned into just a short intro to show your name then goes automatically to the title. I really like the stat distribution, but it could be better, as in being able to remove or restart the stat distribution. The carpet walking sounds are not good. And when you find an item in a chest, you're told its name twice, the first mini pop-up of the name is all you need. You shouldn't have to press the action button to enter new areas. Once you leave the mansion, you have to jump over a stream, I wouldn't think that everyone who enters the house would enjoy doing that. But now to the battle system, it looks amazing. The sprites look great and the animations are really smooth, besides from the sudden freezes at times, the combat is good, visually. The Techs never seem to work for me however. And after I killed the wolf that wasn't really a wolf, it kinda floated around the screen for a while. And what's with those random cows?

I really like your mapping, and how you made the character faces. Although, the ones at the beginning of the game do not match these faces at all. I was just running about in the cave and lost for no reason. Then I got annoyed, I'll probably finish later since I don't know what I'm supposed to do. But good work so far besides the mystery behind why I keep dying for no reason.

im a spriter
About the 2 title screens i wanted to make my own title screen but didn't know how to skip the first one so i just ended up making the first one like a intro screen. 

The wolf when first you come outside that floats after you kill it. ( i switched my antilag script because my old one was messing up events, the wolf floats but as soon as the screen refreshes it should disappear it has something to with the antilag script will try to fix that.)     

About the cave i think your talking about this one
once you touch the green orb the game should run fine
i will probably put an arrow on top of the orb in a future release.

Thanks for your feedback and testing the game.
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Well don't I feel stupid.