RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Grave Prosperity

Rep:
Level 67
RMRK Junior
Remove topic please
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 02:44:00 AM by justabox21 »

Rep:
Level 82
One word: WOW.

This game looks nice, really nice! Reminds me of Silent Hill...

And I can't believe it's made in RMXP. Everything looks so realistic and nice.

Gaston hates you :mad:
Rep:
Level 67
RMRK Junior
How the hell was this made in rpg maker xp?????

ohhh maybe you greatly altered the engined and added a ton of code into it? did you?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
That's pretty cool. Did you model the characters yourself?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Just watched the videos, you're doing an awesome job with this, I plan on trying the demo some time soon.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
._.
Ah, it's one of those 'really good' games I hear everyone talk about. Fantastic.
Definitely keep it up.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This is amazing. I mean, the fact that it is in RMXP is an achievement, but the sheer variance of viewpoints and scenes is remarkable. I hope you continue with this. Great job!

Rep:
Level 70
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeGmlX3oZ8s - My thoughts towards this game.

Absolutely brilliant; definitely going to keep up with this game.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
: O
*jawdrops*

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, this looks amazing. How did I not see it before?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
For some reason, I still haven't tried the game, but how are the controls? They seem pretty extreme for an XP game. (I mainly bring this up because of that awesome roll)

Rep:
Level 63
De Faalboot - The Failboat
Are you sure you are using RMXP.....?

This is just amazing!
~~De Faalboot

Biggest of them all

~Silmar's Shadow~
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44500.0.html

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
That is a neat travel system

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Wow. This is quite awesome.
Good luck with your game!
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 82
That's one helluva woman to take him out with a pair of heels. I bet she was thinking "and they all laughed when I paid $200 for these!"

Still, it looks pretty good. It's also good to know you're making full use of what the platform offers. Whilst scripts are really handy to have access to, nothing says "I love my game" more than putting all this time and effort into it. And in game development, that's probably the most important feeling you could (and should) ever have. It doesn't matter what the critics say if you can still stand by it in the end.

This is definitely on my watch list. Keep up the good work.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)