RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Gold Storage

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
Gold Storage
THIS IS NOT A TUTORIAL BUT AN EXPLAINING SAMPLE ONLY

I offer this Sample about how to create a gold storage

Everything is clear in sample project ,and I'm ready to any question here.

-If you don't want to download  sample ,then follow this steps:
1- Create a new map event
2- set trigger action to 'Action Button"
3- apply event commands in this image.

The Project Sample:
Storage.rar

Good Luck.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:10:15 PM by modern algebra »

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
The image is so small that no one can read it.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
RMVX Scripter
Spoiler for:

This might be slightly better, Note it is made from 3 images so it may not be flow like the original image, but at least you can see it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
I'm sorry for that ,and I'll try to be better in next tutorials
so,this is my first tutorial
but is it a useful or not?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
it's useful, but, seeing as this is one of the most common requests, it is also one of the most done... So... IN the grand scheme of things, it is not useful only because it is one of about 30 or so others...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.