RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crystalium Chronicles RMVX

Rep:
Level 68
RMRK Junior
A game created in RMVX. This game is planned to have a great story with a twist. A great love story, and can't forget the fighting of coarse. This game is still underway and I would like to ask you to help create this masterpiece with me as a production team. I am currently getting Voice Actors, Composers, to help me create animated battlers. If you are interested in any of the things I just listed or have any other specialty I should know of just contact me through email which is below.

Story so far:

Long after the 300 year war in Aspire. Storm Barron and his friends Sissy, Gunther, Rain, Clouse, Hope, Harper, and Jakob are sent on a mission in an unknown cave when stumble upon what seems to be a machine like man that seemed as though it was made back in the war. The machine had activated and branded the eight. Each granted the power to use Magi. Magi could not be used by hume's.

The eight were given a journey, the only twisted thing is that they don't immediately get it. The more they progress in this tale, the more they get closer to their objective. Being as they are branded the other hume's don't take pity on them and cast them out. For those branded only cause trouble. Many try and stop the "heroes" on their journey, they are always on the move since the enemy state Narkosia is always trying to stop them from completing there journey and fulfilling there purpose to create a " Newer World ".

Contact me: DarksideProduction10@yahoo.com

I hope to here from you soon. Any questions just ask! :D

If your a musician I definitely need you! I was thinking the music should relate to FINAL FANTASY XIII. Since the game is a little bit related to FFXIII. I think I said this above, but if not I have one musician already but in desperate need of two. It would make production go faster! :)

« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 01:58:52 AM by stormfarron »