RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Enemy not turn

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
I have problem with enemy. I have atack and skill Ice. But when is at line Ice damage enenemy not turn.

Rep: +0/-0Level 69
Founder of Electronic Curse 2011
Erm, a few questions, ???:

1. What maker are you using? (2003, XP, or VX)

2. Try to speak a bit more clear with your words. And if you don't speak english, I'm sorry if I offended you, but I need to understand what you mean more.

RMRK Junior
I´m using XP. I´am not unfortunately speaking English. I'll try a little more clear. So, instead of snow damage, enemy do nothing.

Rep: +0/-0Level 69
Founder of Electronic Curse 2011
Hm, that is a problem. Are you using any scripts along with the game that may effect the enemy database? If not, tell me what's in the database for that enemy. And if there's nothing out of the ordinary there ... then let's ... let's just increase the probability of both of those moves by about 3 or 4 and see if that changes anything  :-\

RMRK Junior
I´m using intro by AvatarMonkeyKirby, Location Window by Juan, UMS, HP bars by http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/cogwheel/ Scan by Blizzard, Skillshop by imapro and  MOG_Window Map Name V1.0  by Moghunter.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 07:50:37 AM by michael95 »