RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RM2KV]Delayed Skills?

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RMRK Junior
I'd like to know how to make delayed skills in RPG Maker 2000 Value. I found scripts for VX and XP for delayed skills, but I cant find anythig on RPG Maker 2000. Is it possible to make delayed skills in RPG Maker 2000?

RMRK Junior
Anyone? This is rather important for my game. If I can't make delayed skills for RPG Maker 2000, I'll have to consider buying XP.

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
Forgive me if I have the wrong Idea but...
I don't know if you have that feature in Rm2k. The basics would mean that a switch
will be flipped when the spell is used,and a variable will track the turns between the
Using and the effect taking place. However,Rm2k3 offer this feature and more. But If you prefer simpler,more easier controls of 2k stick with it. Someone else might know how but I would transfer the project to Rm2k3.

RMRK Junior
Forgive me if I have the wrong Idea but...
I don't know if you have that feature in Rm2k. The basics would mean that a switch
will be flipped when the spell is used,and a variable will track the turns between the
Using and the effect taking place. However,Rm2k3 offer this feature and more. But If you prefer simpler,more easier controls of 2k stick with it. Someone else might know how but I would transfer the project to Rm2k3.
I don't wish to switch to RM2K3 unless there is a way to change the battle system in RM2K3. I HATE the Final Fantasy battle system.