RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Enemy Scanner

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
Hi all!

I've been playing with the Bestiary + Enemy Scan script and although I really like the Bestiary part I'm not completely sold on the Scan part. I need something much simpler.

What I'm looking for is a way to scan your enemy by using an item on him/her/it during battle.
The item would be the "scanner" and you'd only be able to scan an enemy if you have it with you.

Being as simple as showing the enemy's HP & MP would suffice (although I wouldn't be against more info being revealed). I think that pretty much sums it up. If anyone has something for me that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Or maybe it's possible to edit the Bestiary + Enemy Scan script in a way that you can only use the scan function using a specific item rather than a button.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:23:33 PM by memberp »