RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(REQUEST) Megaman starting kit

Rep:
Level 71
I had an idea for a game today. What you don't see any more are megaman games. Not the originals or the new crappy ones. But the battle network games, where megaman is a program. I have looked and well not much luck. What I need is a battle system, I posted a picture of it. Also I need a navi customizer script (posted a pic). It would also be cool if there was a chip library. One last request, a battle chip system. I have looked and no hope.... Or if there is a kit please give the link to it.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
You posted pictures, but you didn't really explain them very much...  For the Navi Customizer, that seems rather straight forward (although I am not familiar with MegaMan) but when it comes to a battle chip system... what exactly does that entail, and couldn't that (or, possibly, the Navi Cust.) be "made" from the normal equip menu?
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I think I found what you want. It's for XP. I only tested it for a bit to see if it worked, so I'm not sure if it has all the features you want.
http://rataime.free.fr/rmxp/old_demos/Megaman.zip

Rep:
Level 71
Rggs player crashes when trying to use it, thanks though.  The battle chip system is where you have 30 battle chips in a folder upon entering battle you choose the battle chips you want (only 5 pop up). Each chip has a letter so you can't use an A chip with B chips. Also when in battle when you are moving around you have a default attack, which does one damage and 10 with charge. The navi customize is a grid layout where you use different programs the player can obtain, such as increase default attack or start with barrier. There are also rules where if the player messes up, a bug will occur such as take health decreasing or unable to move to certain tiles. There are several rules which you can find here http://mycheats.1up.com/view/faq/3148372/23068/mega_man_battle_network_6__cybeast_falzar_/game_boy_advance  :)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Yeah, it did for me the first couple of times. I just put a layer of grass tile down and saved it and it worked fine. It might be a coincidence though.

Rep:
Level 71
I put grass and it worked, but who ever made it obviously wasn't a good scripter. It's laggy as heck, uses the map background which looks really weird, has almost none of the actual functions. but once again thanks.  :lol:

Rep:
Level 76
Interested RMKR
Making this would be a long and complicated process, especially via scripts. It's impractical to make and most likely no one will help you, sorry lol.

However, it could be evented.

Create a maps for your battle scenes where you can be teleported to and use picture menus (Show picture, fit to screen. If key input process left, show picture of the "OK" button for your battle chip selection, things like that) In some ways, it might be easier than to script from scratch.

BTW you didn't describe the battle sys at all and anyone who hasn't played MMBN would be confused.

Rep:
Level 71
Thats a great idea thanks! But if anyone still wants to try..... There are 3x3 tiles each side start outs with, you can move around your side. some times there are things like holes, rocks, poison. After a certain amount of time the custom gauge lights up and freezes the game and lets you select your battle chips, I explained earlier about the letter system. There are different weapons like swords that cut the enemies front tiles or two tiles ahead, I think thats about it.  ???

Rep:
Level 76
Interested RMKR
**You can only choose chips of the same letter consecutively or choose chips with an asterick (*) which allows for combinations with any other chip letter but only 1 LETTER can be used at any given chip order UNLESS they're in consecutive alphabetical order (So, L*L is valid but L*E is not. However, ABC and CDE are valid as well)

It's an ABS with a default attack which can be charged up. It's a direct forward (well, right technically) shooting attack and later on in the game, your main character can be customized to shoot elemental shots or other properties (paralyze them, burn them for a while, etc.)

Different terrains yield different effects (slide across, metal can't have holes in it, cracked meaning you step on it and a hole appears, holes which prevent you from moving on and ground based attacks cannot bypass. Only some of the available options)

Chips yield different effects. They can shoot attacks in different patterns (spreaders, shotguns, V shots), deal different elemental damages, they can be melee weapons with limited range (i.e. 2 squares to the right or the 3 squares that make up a column). Certain chips are special in that they allow for more. Like, 1 chip allows, depending on key input, a different type of sword when used. Another summons an ally to deal certain effects before leaving, others recover you, etc.

Finally, certain chip combinations allow for "super attacks" during which you're invulnerable and allow for infinite uses of the chip for a certain duration when activated.

That's how you could've described it :P

Rep:
Level 71
That's a much better description, so what doomed2die said  :lol: