RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Hero XP

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore

Just to start: I am actually putting full effort into this so this could take some time to complete. However i will post the intro to the game soon (just the intro because that's the only part that i actually have down for now it will be about 2-5 minutes long and skipping it to the title and starting a new game will only take you back to it, but i will be turning the intro that i post into the demo so don't worry).
Spoiler for:

My Inspireation
  • The legend of zelda
  • me and my cookoo world

Slight warning this game has some explicit Easter Eggs, so if possible i would rate this 15 and up!

Just so people know, i am not only using my own opinions. (that means feel free to leave comments and ranting at will)

I am not a mean person. (so have fun trolling it might become more inspiration for the game)

Now to the Game:
Spoiler for:
Intro; In a time of peace and happiness Terror struck The
land of K?k?... This Terror was a group whom called themselves the
Chaos. They are masters of the elements; Kasai [fire], Aisu
[ice], and Sanda [lightning]. Together these three are nearly impossible to
defeat... however one day had arisen when the new king had
been crowned... King Capal. King Capal fought Courageously and had binded
away the Chaos' abilities... However it could not seal them all... But there was a price, the price for sealing they're abilities cost
him his wife and he grew 10 years in 1 long purely
painful hour. The problems Now rest within tho partly shattered outer
lands that were destroyed by the Chaos. Within these lands lie sacred ruins that protected the land before Chaos. in one of these lands holds the kingdom shield,
another holds the queens pendant, and so forth,
these items brought together will hold extreme power to the one whom returns them to They're family sanctuary...
 Old Sage: this is where you begin!!

The Maps; The land of Koku
arent done but i will be posting some preview pictures like such:

The main character:
teen-a boy around 13 with no parents who has done nothing but live in the Elvin forest south of Koku's main farming fields. his entire life was kind of predictable for a time being until now!

adult-a man around fifteen who has had allot of training over 2 years time

(14 is manhood in this game not to mention hthe man characters an elf)

When will it be released: Whenever i finish it :P

i am using some extra scripts: 8-way movement, Shadows, and jumping from: http://rpgmakerxpscripts.webs.com/; Reone662 catapillar script (http://www.kobrasrealm.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1014)

i am trying not to go overboard with the scripts thing but just FYI i am looking for a screen HUD script so you can view your health outside of battle, and anew battle view script so it doesn't look like bull malarkey.

i am currently the only one working on it, but i have some friends to help with they're opinions too.

Now post/Troll Away!!

Edit: Name was previously heroes of koku
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:58:57 AM by crow5derlock »
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Those are some tiny screenshots - the only thing I'm wondering is what brings the 13 year old kid into a story about an Old Sage and 3 Element Masters?

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
I'm updating the dialogue now!

hint: his parents have something to do with it
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:25:50 AM by crow5derlock »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
The player is much larger than the other people. :P

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
generally speaking elves in fiction have longer lifespans therefore their age of maturity is higher, so why 15.

I guess for the humans that'd make sense, are your elves nonstandard or something.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:57:13 PM by Strike Reyhi »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Traditional Tolkien elves reach maturity at age 50, but if your elves are nonstandard I guess it doesn't matter.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
These are more city elves than forest elves, some breed-ed  with humans etc. but its only very few elves in the game, i do have some older forest elves in one of the missions.

ugh: Nonstandard
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:49:53 PM by crow5derlock »

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Ok im kind of abandoning this game because i ran out of dialogue and i started a project in VX that is farther along than this already, so if a moderator/administrator would put this topic to the side or delete it soon that'd be great. id rather just post this game after i finish it than to keep a dead topic up!