RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Application] QuickTune

Lemme smang it gurl
Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
QuickTune is an easy to use, keys-only utility written to help new guitarists learn how to properly tune their instrument, or to simply serve as a reference for more experienced players. To use it, simply press the 1-6 keys at the top of your keyboard, then tune the corresponding string until the sounds match; your instrument will now be tuned in the key of C Major.

is there an appropriate subforum for applications? 'cause if so, i can't find it. at any rate, i just wanted to get some feedback on this program I whipped up last night. it's my first, so it's not the best, but i'm proud of it nonetheless.

if you're interested, the download link is on the main webpage. you can download it as either a .zip or .rar; whichever suits your fancy.

enjoy, comment, and criticize please. also, if you can, offer some suggestions for improving it. (so long as it doesn't include tuning to other keys - i'm working on that. :P)

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Never tried it but that's very good :D Figured I'd give you your much wanted feedback even though it's so late :-/