RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Resolved) View pictures in menu and settings menu

Rep:
Level 71
Hello I have two requests that I need really bad. I'm using neohazards phone system that darkcodezero modded for me. I'm using Modern Algebras screenshot script and that one of the functions I put in the menu, but the pictures can't be viewed in game, I was wondering if some one could make a script so photos in a certain folder could be viewed in game. Also I see in some peoples games they have a settings menu, so there is probably one already made. I know it's a little early to be making another request but I need this badly.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 03:38:11 PM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks again for your help, now I just need a settings script   ;D

Rep:
Level 84
What do you mean by settings script?

Rep:
Level 71
Like in commercial games where you can change audio levels and may be full screen option. If it is possible the window skin

Rep:
Level 76
Interested RMKR
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=45940

CTRL+F, look for "YEZ System Options" (no quotes.)

Download the demo and use that.

Change window skins, change audio, instant dash/hold shift, things like that are all available.

Rep:
Level 71
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 03:37:55 PM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 84
Not meaning to be rude or anything, but do you know how to use Google?

Rep:
Level 71
I do, I just don't know the exact name of the things. If I look up rpg maker vx phone system, I don't find it. But of course if I look up yez system options, then I get results.