RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Steam Library Thread

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
White stuff was ejected out of my male genitalia when I opened that link.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
my games i owner.
DOTA 2 (i don't play it all the time since some Filipino is very serious playing the game. (a.k.a i press the report button all the time if they spam or break the rules)
Team fortress 2

my wishlist
PORTAL 2
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009PNLAAW/ref=dsvrt_review_asin_detail
I'm waiting for this to become available again. Please get more keys, Steam ;~;

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I have too much. But I got most of them 66% or more off.

I also made custom exe files to launch SNES games through my SNES emulator.

Some of them even have custom images! The ones you see I found online. I might just make the rest myself, since I can't find anything for some of those games.

Works in Big Screen mode, too, which is why I'm doing all this. When we move, I'm not gonna have my own room for my computer anymore, so I figured I'd set it up so I can play a ton of games on my computer, through my TV.

I'm working on setting this up for N64 and GameCube games, now.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:24:25 PM by Arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Seriously, what is this DOTA 2 test shit, and why can't I get rid of it? It's uglying up my library.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I think it's the DOTA2 test servers where patches come out ahead of time so people can see what's coming and check for balance issues.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant