RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Samatiyo's Chacacter Creation System

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RMRK Junior
Hey guys I made this and thought it might help some people. This is currently just the hair phase more will be added soon including females. 

RPGVX Advanced (I Do Not Script Tough)
Go Habs Go ! Go Habs Go !
I Could Help You Making This If You Want , Cuz i Already Ad That Idea  :)
If You Want My Help PM Me
If Not, I Hope You Finished Soon  :D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I moved it since the Event Systems board are only for sharing systems that are made.

It's not bad at all though - I don't know about all the character sprites - with a little bit of picture eventing, you could probably make it so that you could have a little menu to the side that allowed you to choose it all and just have one sprite keep changing.

However, if you keep it the way it is, I would suggest (a) starting in the middle and (b) not showing the complete character until you finish the whole process. Ie. just have the flame or whatever, the models would show all previous changes, and do it like that. Alternatively, you should not show the selection until you get to the next screen as it looks a little weird.

RPGVX Advanced (I Do Not Script Tough)
That Will Surely Be Cool Your Way Too But Its LOOK Complicated

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
i wonder when there will be an update for this?
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.