RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wound System

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RMRK Junior
I am in need of a wound system for a RPGMaker VX project. Essentially, the script needs to add a type of "wound" damage, that cannot be healed using conventional methods; only by a certain NPC and special items or skills. This script must be compatible with Tankentai's normal Side Battle System V.3.4D Also, it would be best if the wound value could be displayed to the immediate left of the HP bar, but a modification to the HP bar itself is not needed. Please notify me if you can attempt this request.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I think that the best way to do this would be to just have the wound damage be a status effect that cannot be healed and have healers be able to heal it. No script no scuff.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.