RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Problem with moving event

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
I have problem with NPC moving to sewer, but only when player facing left when run event.

RPG Maker XP - Problem With Moving.avi   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrHaQA8jDhc

Problem is in 0:27

Rep:
Level 87
Embrace the stillness of eternity.
Make a conditional branch to see if the player is facing left. If he is, have the event move down and then right.

RMRK Junior
I used conditional branch, but I haved another question: Why when player facing left, down, right, this event, when get to sewer still moving although it can´t move. Result is that the event on-site shuffling around.

Rep:
Level 87
You might be using too many move commands. Make sure you're still using four of them. So it should be:

Condition: (Player) is facing (Left)
>Set Move Route: (This Event)
>>Move Down
>>Move Right
>>Move Down
>>Move Down
Else
>>Move Right
>>Move Down
>>Move Down
>>Move Down

RMRK Junior
Yes it works, but still don´t know why don´t work this:

Condition: (Player) is facing (Left)
>>Move Down
>>Move Down
>>Move Down
Else
>>Move Right
>>Move Down
>>Move Down
>>Move Down

Rep:
Level 87
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you saying it doesn't work when you have the event just move down three times without moving right?

RMRK Junior

Rep:
Level 87
I know, I saw the video, which was why I suggested the conditional branch. If it detects the player is facing left, the event will move down, right, down, down, as opposed to right, down, down, down.

RMRK Junior
When player to down right down, down, if player facing left it works. But I don´t understand why Does´nt wok down down down.