RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Challeging request [Streetfighter like battle system for VX]

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
Master Shinji, of the Soulmancy Discipline
Ok. Ill first start out by saying that this is no simple request. my vision is to create a game with the elements of rpgmaker VX(mapping, Sprites, etc.) But i want to have a battle system like street fighter. in other words with combos, gauges, unique move sets, ultimate moves, multiple rounds, character audio(what they say when they attack) etc.. the key difference is that the character would still be gaining exp. and learning moves like normal. for example, at level one, they only have a few select moves and combos, but gain more as they gain levels. kind of like dragon ball z budokai 3 for ps2. i figure i cant provide the charaters graphics until the system is crafted, in which case that might make it more difficult.  if this is doable, it goes without saying that credit will be provided. Please help me in this regard.
Mankind has ever shunned, even persecuted, that of which they have no understanding.