RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Unnamed RPG Project, Made with RPG Maker XP

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hello everyone! I've just completed the demo of my first RPG. The link and screenshots are below, so if you want you can skip this plot summary and just play the game. Well... everything seems normal at first for Andrew. Another day, another chore, another bore (ha ryhmed). But that night, a violent storm awakens Andrew. He cannot find his family, so he desprately runs outside to find them all dead. He is able to save his best friend, and his worst enemy. Now, where will they go? (The actual game demo is a little further than this in the plot, but I won't reveal the WHOLE thing :) )

The game is very fun! Please give it a shot. Post your comments here or email me at Kyled8888@aol.com (website coming soon). Also, please post or email any bugs that you find in the game. If nothing else, at least rate the screens! Thanks!

Also please note that you must have the RTP installed on your computer for this to work! I'm looking for a good (free) file hosting service. If you know of one, please let me know!

The Screens and game file can now be found at the website!
The address is http://www.geocities.com/rpgprojectxp

Thanks again for your support in testing my game! It's only about:
[::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::] Done (maybe even less)

If you really liked the game (not trying to brag, or be immodest) then you can feel free to help me. Contact me at Kyled8888@aol.com and we'll talk. My AIM is the same, of course.

Please help me think of a name as well! Also, all of the city names are going to be changed. I'm horribly unoriginal when it comes to thinking up names. I just used a FF10 name for it, lol. My friend came up with the hero names. Thanks again  :O_o:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Haven't played, but the screens look nice  :D

Although I plan to play later :^^:
bringing sexy back

Thanks man! I played yours, haven't quite finished it yet, but I like it alot!
Noticed the location, England, I'll be visiting over there next tuesday!!! I'm SOOOO excited! Not to get off topic :)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You should be the first to actually review my game then in my forum :D
meh England's not that exciting, but I guess I've been here all my life though :|

ahem but yes.......Have downloaded your game now, am going to play it :D

[edit] Hey that's pretty good, I liked it :D you used quite alot of neat scripts in that 8) I got killed by the soldiers though :(
bringing sexy back

Thanks! Sorry about the soldiers, I know, too tough. The baddies after that are pretty easy though. I need to tone them down a bit.

nice game. I played it for a short while but gave up after I kept dying by the soldiers.

The Crusade(DEMO)

The Crusade:30% Completion

I made the soldiers much easier :). You can find a ton of screens and the game download at http://www.geocities.com/rpgprojectxp