RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gambits System [VX]

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK
Hello, I would like a Gambits System script for VX.(RGSS2).
I have tried scripting this myself, but due to low scripting knowledge, I failed miserably.

Have I searched?
Yes, I have I searched Google, Yahoo, and Ask.
 Search Terms used:
Gambits script for vx
FF12 gambits script vx
rgss2 gambits script

I found one, but it interfered with  the Yanfly's Display_Scanned Enemy+Bestiary Script Menu options, wltr3565's Item Almanac, and the Yanf;y's SubClass selection system menu options.
If you could possibly obtain one that didn't contradict all of the extra menu options that would be nice.

I'm back.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I have no idea what a gambit is or what a gambits system would be. It might help your request if you could provide all the information on it.

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
The gambit system is something that was used in FF12 to control the AI and the actions they take.

It's a menu where you setup commands like:

1.If Self HP < 10% use <Item>
2.If Enemy <flying> use <skill>

Then in battle it checks the list from the top of the list to the bottom and if anything is executed it would return to the top and see if anything in it's list is possible to do.

I made something like it a while back, but it's far from usable outside of the custom battle system it was made for.

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK
Hmm, I am sorry. Like TDS said It is from Final Fantasy 12, but maybe I am asking too much, especially if I want it to be in a side battle system. Do you think this is even possible? If so, would it be very complicated, and hard to do? I don't want to ask for too much.

I'm back.

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK

I'm back.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
How exactly would it work on a side battle system?

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK
Well, now that I think of it, it would be in an ABS battle system...

I'm back.

Rep:
Level 81
Monster Hunter
here you go
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=28276&st=0&p=257886&#entry257886
google is your friend ^^
searched for rpg maker vx license board

have fun :D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
He didn't ask for a License board at all. Even after having a couple of people describe it, you still link something completely different.