RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] FFVII Style Limit Break System - NOT USING ENABLE/DISABLE SKILL MENU

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
First things first heres a little video showing what I'm looking for to thouse who havn't played the game

http://youtu.be/y3dpWgb0wUc

Basically when damage is inflicted a limit gadge located by Hp and MP fills up
When this gadge is full the "Attack" Comand gets replaced with a "Limit" Comand

Now I know there is an FFVII style limit system script out there (The KGC_OverDrive)
The problum with this is that it uses the "Skill" command for this (enable/disable)
I am already using the "Skill" command for the Materia script by SephirothSpawn and translated for VX by Atoa

So my Request is this.
I need a script that displays a gadge named Limit on both battle screens and the main menu window
The gadge fills up on damage infliction and will carry over to next battle untel Limit is used
When Limit gadge is full the "Attack" command is replaced with the "Limit" command
Limit's are customizable, by actor, in an option at the main menu section labeled "Limits"

Thankx in advance

Rep:
Level 81
Monster Hunter
First things first heres a little video showing what I'm looking for to thouse who havn't played the game

http://youtu.be/y3dpWgb0wUc

Basically when damage is inflicted a limit gadge located by Hp and MP fills up
When this gadge is full the "Attack" Comand gets replaced with a "Limit" Comand

Now I know there is an FFVII style limit system script out there (The KGC_OverDrive)
The problum with this is that it uses the "Skill" command for this (enable/disable)
I am already using the "Skill" command for the Materia script by SephirothSpawn and translated for VX by Atoa

So my Request is this.
I need a script that displays a gadge named Limit on both battle screens and the main menu window
The gadge fills up on damage infliction and will carry over to next battle untel Limit is used
When Limit gadge is full the "Attack" command is replaced with the "Limit" command
Limit's are customizable, by actor, in an option at the main menu section labeled "Limits"

Thankx in advance

You could use the KGC_OverDrive script and ask someone to make an addon for it that renames "Attack" to "Limit Break" once the gauge is full and add a little menu that shows the Limit Breaks when clicking on "Limit Breaks" ^^

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
I'll try and poke around with the script and see what kind of mods I come up with.
As soon as/if i get this working I'll be shur to post it up for you guys asap