RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Eternal Destiny {VX} Full Game

Rep:
Level 86
Lightning charged swords are good for RPG's
Sorry for the double post I just noticed you have not replied lately, did copying your save file after redownloading the game help?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I'll finish it up today.

Rep:
Level 86

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
You should have made the holy weapons more secret, or at least more difficult to acquire. The questions you're asked are very obvious.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Sorry for double post, but for some reason I wasn't able to type anything on a reply...
But I beat the game, the final boss was very easy. Especially since the enemies in the dungeon give out around 600000exp each.
So I got to lvl 99 with everyone by the end of the game, and the fact that you can do your ultimate attack (Omnipierce, Smash etc)
makes it even easier. I killed him using the simple process of the main character using Omnipierce, Balagan using his attack, I had
my healer use Smash and the main character's brother use Armor Curse, I killed the final boss in two turns, he did a max of 200 damage
to me the entire fight, so saying it's easy would be an understatement. The story wasn't the deepest, but the fact you completed
this game is an accomplishment on its own. Overall good job with the development, but balancing is the only real issue with the game.

You should really think about making those Attack boosting items and those other things from the item stores either cost more, or have the
player gain less money from fights. Or maybe make these things rare drops, I was able to get Balagan to 999 Attack by level 15, his
double attack dealt 9000. But I bid you farewell, since I've completed the game. I hope to see your name more often on the forums
though, maybe a new game perhaps?

I finished the game in under 3 hours.

Rep:
Level 86
Thank you!  I'll keep that in mind for the other games I will put here.  Also I know this game probably needs a lot of work, but I am also going to make a sequel to this game called Eternal Destiny 2: Dawn of the new age.  It won't be out for a while since I just finiished this one.  I would like to ask what do you want to done differently or added to Eternal Destiny2 so that I don't make it too easy or too short?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Try to give more personality to the characters and when making conversations, use all of the tools you're given; such as the Wait, or using an ellipsis or two. Try to make them feel like actual conversations. There were also many times that a conversation would simply end current topics and shoot right to the point, when at times like these, presenting what the characters think about a subject brings out their personalities. So, seriously work on the characters and dialogues a story means nothing if you don't tell it well, and the characters should help you do this.

Try balancing the combat a bit more, don't necessarily make it harder or easier, just make sure that the character can't instantly turn into a god because you throw around money like it's snow in Antarctica (that was a good one) and then you can just go out and buy items that increase every aspect of your character at really low prices.

That's it.

Rep:
Level 86
Thank you! I'll keep that in mind.