RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Chronicles of Galleirus: Cross Portal

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Cross Portal is an RPG that involves time travel, things that seem like plot holes turned into amazing plot twists, characters you'll get to know and love, and one character who may not be all he seems...

Fairly soon, I'm going to reveal more new characters, details and the significance of the Half-Humans.

Teasers
-A character is killed off before he's introduced later on.
-Who is the angel?
-What's the Black Ghost?
-Present and future go together like stone and glue.
-Who is Lady Kadrova?

Key Updates
Update #1 (Leads to another webpage)

Ok, so let's get details down.

The Story
Spoiler for:
It's the year 2011, and a mysterious force has been plotting the destruction of the planet by planting traps throughout the planet's timeline.
Holes start to appear on Cloud Island and Haru has to find out why.
What is this mysterious and dangerous force? and why does it want to erase the planet from the universe's history?

The Characters
Spoiler for:
Haru - The lead protagonist. 17 years old. A budding young swordsmen from Breeze Island who gets thrown into a battle to save the planet.

Axel - 24 years old. A gunner from Breeze Island. Joins Haru in his bid to stop the force from destroying the planet.

Astrid - 16 years old. A Blue Mage from Cloud Valley. She's constantly troubled due to her shockingly emotional past, and seeing Haru die.

Dawson - 22 years old. Axel's girlfriend. A gunner from Breeze Island. She seems to remember Haru but Haru has never met her.

Colonel Pike - A military officer, sends his troops to take down aliens and Dreadbone's Army.

The Screenshots
Spoiler for:

The Trailer

Progess
Mt. Skydrive (the area in Screenshot 2)
-Map 100%
-Events 100%

World Map 1 (Breeze Island and Cloud Island - Not screened)
-Map 75%
-Events 55%

Cloud Island (Pictured in Screenshot 1)
-Map 100%
-Events 100%

Cloud Valley (Pictured in Screenshot 3)
-Map 100%
-Events 100%

Cloud Cave (Not pictured)
-Map 100%
-Events 100%

Magnet Town (Pictured in Screenshot 4)
-Map 100%
-Events 100%

Mailton Village
-Map 100%
-Events 100%

Breeze Wasteland
-Map 100%
-Events 100%

Blade Tower
-Map 100%
-Events 100%

Millennium Forest
-Map 100%
-Events 50%

Stonehenge (Present)
-Map 97%
-Events 0%

Stonehenge (Past)
-Map 97%
-Events 0%

Scripts - 83%
Resources - 88%
Miscellaneous - 30%

Demo 1: July 2011
Demo 2: September 2011

Full Release:  March 26 2012

Offer your feedback.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 11:23:45 PM by skaraflame »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
This looks pretty good. But, on the second screenshot, you're using a tree overlay, it looks pretty strange to me since there aren't any trees over the water, so it doesn't really fit too well with that specific map; I'd look better being used in a forest or just anywhere with more trees than that place.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
There are lots of trees in that map, cause it's quite a big map.
If you look at my old RPG, Masamune, on here then you'll know I'm not the greatest at RMXP, but I've learned through practice and exploring it so anything that looks odd there's always a reason.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I just noticed this, so, what does the Plus symbol mean in the bottom right corner of each screenshot?

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
I don't actually know that. I think it's something to do with a script I added...

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Milennium Falcon Forest YEAH
Also, plus symbol looks like a zoomed icon

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Milennium Falcon Forest YEAH
Also, plus symbol looks like a zoomed icon
Millennium Falcon Forest? why do you say that?
And I have no idea what the plus symbol is actually doing there.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Millennium Forest could be Millennium Falcon Forest
Uh not knowing why the plus is there is a kind of big problem considering it's there for every map

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Yeah I'll try to get that sorted.

How is Millennium Forest like Millennium Falcon Forest? is the MFF a forest full of monks?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
do you seriously not know what the millennium falcon is?

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Lol no. I don't look into everything that there is. But it sounds like some F-Zero thing...

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Have you been living under a rock for the past 35 years?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
No I've just never watched the Star Wars films properly.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Ok. This project is fully back off the ground. Soon, I'll have a new trailer and some new screenshots.