RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Mack/REFMAP's Large Trees in RTP Tree Palette

Rep: +0/-0Level 69
RMRK Junior
Was messing around with the Mack tileset, but didn't like the lack of a worldmap. So I looked into grafikal's RTP+ (http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,41185.0.html) and I really liked that. But the one thing I really loved from the Mack set was the large-ish trees that grouped together, so I tried to change it to a palette that resembles that of the RTP trees. Probably not too great, but definitely usable, I think.

Screenshot of them in use:

And here they are:

^ Trees are an edit of those found in the Mack/REFMAP tileset (tekepon.net/fsm) Make sure to credit them if you use them.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:55:37 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Nice - they look good and will fit in perfectly with the RTP now. Good job!

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Rpg Maker VX Master
Great Work !
These recolored trees are really useful !
Thanks for sharing  :lol:
Visit my official website for resources, games, and informations.
Download for free my (great) videogames and resources.
Link:
http://thefrontera.knossus.net

Watch also my great videos !
Link: Awesome videos here

The VX Project I'm working on: (Click to see the Description)

ALL MY AWESOME COMPLETED GAMES [OPEN THE SPOILER!!!]
Spoiler for:
My Completed VX Games:
The Frontera Legends (Click to Download)

My Completed XP Games:
The Frontera 2 (Click to Download)

The Frontera 1
Unfortunatly I can't have more than three pictures in my signature...
However, download it HERE (without the cool image)

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
I can roughly script, edit tiles, and sprite!
 ;D ;D ;D YES! I have been trying to find a set of Mack Trees that match RTP Trees! Thanks a Bunch! :zwink:

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Thanks for finding these! They're really good!

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Made a different tree grouping from your trees. Hope it helps.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...