RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
?

Rep:
Level 84
Hey, so I posted that I was having issues getting RMVX to work on my Windows XP computer. Got that working, and I used FakeRes to make it work because I'm on a netbook. Now my issue is that the floating windows like the database and event creation window show up with parts off the screen. Is there a way or a program or something that will make it so i'm able to zoom it or something so i can see the entire thing?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
...huh? Screenshot that please. ._.

Rep:
Level 82

Rep:
Level 84

The window is off the bottom of the screen. I can't resize it or move it up high enough to see the bottom of the window...which is where I'm trying to get to at the moment.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
This might be a stupid question, but is your computer set to 1024x768?

Rep:
Level 84
No, it's set to 1024x576. It's a netbook and cannot go to 1024x768. I'm running VX through a program called FakeRes that lets me use it on a computer that doesn't have the proper resolution.

Is there a way to force my resolution higher than what my comp says it can go?

Really all I'm looking for is a way to make the window either smaller with everything inside zoomed, or a way to resize it and have the scroll bars on the side and bottom.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 05:11:44 PM by DarkCodeZero »

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
looks like there are several other resolution apps mentioned in this thread...

http://www.edugeek.net/forums/windows/42885-netbook-screen-resolution-changer.html

One of them has to have the ability to scroll the screen so you can see the rest of your app