RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Puzzle- House

Rep:
Level 88
Project 03
KidKay Presents
A Miniature Game

The first minigame, and RPG maker project i have attempted since 2k3.

Puzzle House
You wake up in the front lawn of a house. The night before is a complete and total mystery. You gaze at the house and wonder if you should apologize to the owner for sleeping on their lawn. However this isn't your ordinary house, As you turn to quickly book it, you notice a large spiked gate blocking your path.

This is a (very) mini project and i doubt it would take more than an hour to solve. I made it as my own introduction to VX, and as my own sort of proof of concept. That said enjoy : D. This is a puzzle type game, Your objective is to escape the mystery property. Complete your objective by interacting with the world around, and finding clues that will later lead to unlocking the gates.

Images
Spoiler for:

As far as credits go.
  The usual :P (enterbrain, Nobuo Uematsu)

I tried importing everything the game will need to be independent of the RTP and im pretty sure i got everything. (i went over it twice lol)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:17:58 AM by Kidkay »
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Any screenshots?

Rep:
Level 88
Project 03
I didnt see the point as its only 4 maps but sure ill up them.
Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:28:04 AM by Kidkay »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
I'll try it tomorrow. But you say this is your introduction to VX, so would it be necessary for me to say what I think about it - Inferring that you have something else coming that'd most likely be better than this game...

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
21 minutes! =D

+rep, was funny.
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 88
Project 03
Thanks for playing.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Lol, i got stuck; so i guess you did a good job.