RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PORTAL VX

Rep:
Level 76
Creator of sliced awesomeness.

The following media is from early development stages. The final product might be very different.

THE NEXT VIDEOS ARE EARLY DEV. THEY LOOK UGLY BECAUSE WE'RE STILL GATHERING ARTISTS. AND THE MUSIC IS JUST A PLACEHOLDER.

CREDITS
- Omegas7: Coding and current test maps.
- Vectomon: Chell graphic.
Oceanic Unicorns. Yes.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
When I first saw the title, I thought it was gonna be some half-assed Portal attempt in RPG Maker, but looking at those videos, I am REALLY impressed with it. I've never seen mechanics like that done before in RMVX, and even the early development graphics are pretty nice.

I'm keeping my eye on this one.

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
When I first saw this, I thought it was going to be a joke game, but it looks awesome, like another Portal flash.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
When I first saw the title, I thought it was gonna be some half-assed Portal attempt in RPG Maker, but looking at those videos, I am REALLY impressed with it. I've never seen mechanics like that done before in RMVX, and even the early development graphics are pretty nice.

This. Wonderful effort so far.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 76
Thank you guys, you won't believe how many people had the same reactions as you did! It is a pleasure to work on this. I am still gathering artists and composers for this project.

I'll keep you updated!
Oceanic Unicorns. Yes.

Rep:
Level 71
Haven't seen anything quite like this attempted before. It's very nice, I'll be looking forward to it.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
This looks cool, especially since it's done in VX. I'll keep an eye on your progress.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I've seen something barely resembling an iota of a similar idea somewhere, but it was quite half-assed and not very good at all.
This looks great. I vividly anticipate a release.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Looks like flash Portal.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Wow, great! Awesome system! Never thought VX could do such things, but hey, it seems to work. When I saw this I thought of the Portal Physics that are integrated in Scirra Construct, but this looks exactly the same. Beautiful work!
  - 

Rep:
Level 76
Well! Our artists still need to gather time, so I will try to draw a new test scene featuring sentry turrets soon!
Oceanic Unicorns. Yes.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
It looks pretty impressive. Nice work Omegas!