RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Witchtooth {VX} [Full Game] (V1.1)

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Epic. Btw how long until I can playtest? I'm too excited D:

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I hate delays :(

Well the game's November Completion date is going to be delayed, I've been a lot busier than I thought I'd be. I have completed creation of the Final Dungeon, but I'm currently working on a new zone, and then working on all of the bosses and other enemies. Don't think this is a long delay however, I am sure this will be done early December. At that point I'll send the game to everyone who'd like to Pre-Test the game.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
This is the final call for anyone willing to playthrough the game in its entirety before its official release, as I am about an inch from completion. I'd be very grateful for the help.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Witchtooth will being going gold on Friday (12/09/11) - Meaning that the game is complete and all applicants to beta test will have the game sent to them on that date. I will accept any request before then as well.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Fabulous! I'll await for a PM box pop-up.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Sadly, I can't upload to Megaupload at this very minute without being a jerk to everyone in my house.
(Playing League of Legends with my bros)
But later tonight it will be uploaded and sent around.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
darn i missed it :'(
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Wow, I guess I've done it again huh? Abandoned a Project?

And it seemed this was the best thing I could have ever made, I put my heart into every map, skill and weapon I made for it, spent months balancing and testing the game and even completed the game.
But thanks to me being the dumbest person in the world, I happened to have extracted a script's project file over Witchtooth's, meaning that unless there's a way to fully recreate a game using the Data Folder alone, then this game is now shut down. I don't know if I'll ever touch RPG Maker any time soon, or if I'll be on here any time soon.

Sorry to anyone who wanted to play the finished project, and thank you to everyone that stood by such a fool for so long... I think I'll be taking my vacation now.

See you... Space Cowboy.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Send to me. I'll fix it.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Err... try making a new blank project and replacing the new project's Data folder with Witchtooth's.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
:O that's bad, that means that the current surviving project has the God Killer and a dodgy event D:

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Yes, the game is stuck in this state @skaraflame (and I'm back from my exaggerated vacation in which i actually just searched for a way to fix the darn thing).

I did the blank project thing the moment I realized that it happened. It actually did nothing. But that was to be expected, since the game's folder already has the Data and the project still remains tainted.

I'm still waiting for a reply from Mein Captein, hopefully she can work some sort of magic.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Shame :(
Hope you get it sorted. Similar thing happened to Golden Trinity D:

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
Live Fast, Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpose
:O..

Im Playing Your Game!  :tpg:

Wow, i like it, ^^

Later tell you more xd

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
And thus the amazing Queen Gracie swept in with her wand of amazing powers and restored Witchtooth to its former glory!

So with the game back up and running, I will be turn into a hermit just to make sure its perfect now that I have it back in tip top shape. So Witchtooth will be out soon!

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
FABULOUS! CAN'T WAIT!
I'm glad it's back properly, I got worried there.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Witchtooth is in its final stages.... Well it's actually done. I'm going to playthrough the game ONCE more. Then it will be released.

I hope it's worth the wait.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
YAY! Can't wait. Will I be able to use my save file on your completed version? Or will I have to start a new game?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
I think you'll be fine using your save file... As long as you don't use the God Killer. :P

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Lol yeah, I want to play it properly. Might sell the god killer XD

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
The game is now complete. I will be releasing it Tonight. I want to add more equipment in various places now that I've gotten the core game done, along with some small map nooks here and there to add a bit more exploration. Testing is all finished, I've played through it 4 times now without anything that jumps out to me as a bug. I will probably be patching the game for grammatical errors if I notice intense ones that I've neglected, but other than that, the game will go Live later Tonight.

With all this newfound time on my hands, I wonder what there is to do next.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
The game is up and can be picked up here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d62bbql53b25d34

Creating Witchtooth was a great experience, and it feels amazing to finally have it completed. Thanks to all that supported the project!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
Congratulations! It is a rare accomplishment to complete an RM game, especially one that looks as nice as this one. I will be downloading it now!

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
YAY! I'm SO excited!
Hiromu, let's collaborate on a project. While Cross Portal and GTDX are on hiatus, we need to work together.

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Winner - 2011 Spring Project of the Season
Congratulations. I followed this game for a while, it's such a nice feeling to see something evolve and finally be complete. To have the determination to even FINISH an RM project is an amazing thing. Good luck with your future projects!

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.