RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Requesting a Particular Picture

Rep:
Level 71
Honing the Craft
Hello fellas, i would like to make a simple request, can somebody provide me with a picture of a ship? Ive been trying to work around on the tiles limitations from the RMVX and got so complicated for me  to create a Ship that i decided to give up and ask for a picture so my game can have a proper ship and the heroes can travel overseas.

A Picture of a Ship would be great the rest is up o my creativity.

Thanks to all, and sorry for my broken english, i am Brazilian and really tired from the online communities concerning Rpg Maker there this one i give my thumbs up!