RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Persomatey's Sprites

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
RMRK Junior
Persomatey's Sprites
Charsets, Minkoff Battlers, Tilesets, and More!

Hi I'm Persomatey, some of you already know me and have made some sprites for you. Here I'm going to share these and other sprites with RMRK. I was told by some who I've made sprites for in the past to start a thread showing you all of my spritework, So I did  :D

I am open to requests. I can make Animated Battlers, Sprites, Banners, pretty much everything, so don't be shy to ask  :D
I do however have one condition, whatever I make is for the community as a whole. Not just for one person. Oddly enough, no matter how many times I make that clear, people still don't seem to understand that  ???

I would prefer to have some recognition if you use any of my spritework, but since alot of you are just going to use it anyways it's not required  :)
Just don't claim my spritework as your own and we wont have any problems  :P
For commercial games however, you must contact me.

Animated Battlers

Let's start off with a battler for Lancer 02.
Surprisingly, I haven't found any Lancer 02's so I just decided to make one myself.
I used Greenraven's Lancer 01 as a template for it.
Spoiler for Lancer 02:
Here's a battler for Sithjester's Dragoon from Final Fantasy Tactics.
Thanks to Urbz-p for making the "idle" part
Notice how I incorporated the Dragoon's "Jump" ability  :lol:
Spoiler for Dragoon:
This is a Blonde Fighter I made for Hodgeelmf
This is the first animated battler I've ever made!!
I used a template for this... I don't exactly remember what it was and I can't find it again either...
Spoiler for Fighter:
Here's the battler for Cleric 01
I feel I could have done better on the idle part...
Spoiler for Cleric 01:
Here's a fighter I made for Jacen. He isn't using it because it wasn't exactly what he wanted.
Thanks to Darksora who made another version of it and letting me know where to go with it.
I can't share the overworld sprite because it was made by Darksora specifically for Jacen.
Spoiler for Fighter:
Here's a battler for Angel 01.
Not alot of editing from the overworld sprite my, but I do have a reason for this. I wanted to make this one the same size to preserve it's cuteness, if it was any bigger.. well... it wouldn't look as cute!!
Technically this is supposed to be an enemy... but look at it! does it really look like a bad guy to you? Plus I put it in an "Ally's Configuration" so... Il put it with the rest of the good guys anyways  :)
Thanks to Bean who ripped the spells from my favorite videogame of all time, Final Fantasy IV.
Spoiler for Angel01:
Here's a battler I made for DarkNesa Based off of Lunarea's srpite.
My only concern is that you would think it would be hard to fight wearing a dress.
Spoiler for Fighter:
I'm making some Moogle battlers as well, for the sprites I made below.
Here's the first, a Mog Knight. I'm still working on the Black Mage.
Spoiler for Mog Knight:

Monster's Den

Here's some monster battler's I made.

Here's some dragons from Fire Emblem that I put in Minkoff form
Spoiler for Dragons:
Spoiler for Green Dragon:
Spoiler for Yellow Dragon:
Spoiler for Purple Dragon:
Spoiler for Zombie Dragon:
This is some kind of ghost thing.
Spoiler for Ghost:
A Water Sprite/Fairy type of monster.
Spoiler for Water Sprite:
Here's a Ancient Ring Monster.
Spoiler for Ancient Ring:

For now lets show you some sprites  :)

Sprites

Here's a Lancer/Dragoon dude. I forgot who originally made this,
but I made some changes to it including adding a lance on his back.
Spoiler for Dragoon:
This is a blue haired supersayian looking guy
Spoiler for Blue Hair Dude:
A Red Mage I made some time ago
Spoiler for Red Mage:
This is an evil red head?
Spoiler for Red Headed Knight:
Here's a Sprite for Final Fantasy XI's Prishe made for Dark Nesa.
There's two because the first wasn't perfect.
But the first one still a good sprite for the sake of having one!
Spoiler for Prishe:
~~~~~V.1~~~~~~~~~~~~~V.2~~~~~
~
Here's some Moogles I made for Jacen
Moogles galore! some with red antenna, some with blue antenna, some with stripped fur, some with little pouches, and of course a lot of recolors
Spoiler for Moogles:

Tilesets

You remember the RTP Castle01 and Castle02 tilesets, everything is red with weird spade-looking things. Basically I changed the red to blue and the spades to crescents. I also changes the red carpet autotile to blue as well.
Well Hope you like them!!  :lol:

Spoiler for Carpet01 (Autotile):
Spoiler for Castle01:
Spoiler for Castle02:

Thank You For Reading!!!

I probably wont Update this much, since it's on RMRK.
I'm primarily in RPG RPG Revolution.
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49431
Here's a link to my Thread there, if you want to see my updates and new sprites and stuff, you should go there. Or if you need to contact me, do it through there as well. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed the sprites!

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:14:16 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Wow, those are some pretty wonderful animated battlers I have to say. The lancer seems a little stiff, but really - great job!

I also like the colour and the crescent theme of the banners - very pretty!

Rep:
Level 71
Entity Humanoid Interface
Pretty solid work you've gotten there, however, I'm not a big fan of cutting the sprite head and paste to the body :/ The shading and the proportions simply aint fit. Some sprites recolor is too saturated and dark for RMXP style as well (for example the red mage? etc.) But the monster battlers are pretty awesome so keep up at that :)
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
RMRK Junior
Yeah, the Red Mage kinda sucked.. but it was one of the first ones I've ever done, and I know there are a few issues, I'm very judgmental, even to myself. But I am still a beginner. I am actually working on a better Red Mage, I wont post it here though, I will post it on Rpg Rpg Revolution, because that is the forum that I'm usually on. If you have any requests or anything ALWAYS request them on there because if they're on any other site I will not accept them.

Rep:
Level 71
Entity Humanoid Interface
Well I guess that's because you played around with Hue/Saturation sliding too much and not actual recolor with palette that's why your recolor mostly won't fit XP RTP. Btw, when I said about cutting the head and paste into the body, I meant you cut the head of the original sprite and pasted it on the side view battler sprite, something I wouldn't advise doing. IIRC GreenRaven also did that, that's why I never used his side view sprites because they just simply look weird :/
I support \\(>O<)b