RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking for Voice actors for my game

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Hey guys my name is Tsunar and im Making an RPg what else is new Eh anyways im in need of Voice actors for the game mainly i need Girls right now but do need Guys that can play villains here is the main story a screen shot of the current Game and a list of characters i need as well as the main story plot
if your interested post in the coments down here =D
Or Email Me at Goldenwarrior0777@hotmail.com Thanks =D

Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Action/Adventure/Comedy/Supernatural/Horror/Super Powered.
Welcome to a world full of Mystery, wonder, ancient Lore And Great Evil.
This is the story of a world called Eothenar, Eothenar is governed By 8 Nations each nation with their own element residing with it due to the nations environment or whatever other cause.
Thisa City of Thunder, Windol City of windmils (The wind Nation) Oasis The Earth Capital, Shin The Death Nation, Altimira The Lost City of Water, Volcanor The Fire Nation, Cuebus, The Ice nation And Finally Lunas Village of Light.
This World is Ruled By a person Known only as "The Creator" the Creator of all life and even some things that don’t live.
Every Thousand Years or So The Nations Grow jealous of each other and tensions Grow, So The creator Chooses a Child from the ages of 10-19 years of age from each nation To Journey around the world forming peace treaties to keep the balance of the world for if one nation Falls so does the others and Thus begins the adventure you’ll be following a Boy named Tsunar Kelone a Young 13 year old Boy who is a bit of a social outcast and His Friends on this Incredible Journey fight evil Villains baring powers beyond that of any imagination Welcome to a world surrounded in Chaos welcome to Final Heart.....

That's the main story since i couldn't find anywhere else to put it ill put it here XD
Anyways
i added a few things such as Custom Hp bars and a Brand new battle system its a system that copies FF13's Battle system so its fast passed and really fun!
so far in the Demo there will be 5 Playable characters including the brand new Character Creation Yup you get to create your character male or female name them and pic what class and skills they will learn the Demo goes up to the end Of Chapter 2 and will have 2 Manga cut ins hope you enjoy it we are all working real hard on this tell me watcha think and if it looks fun to you
heres a screen shot
Im also looking for voice actors if any one is interested =D
Screen Shots and features

the Game has a fast pased battle system that is hardly used in RMVX infact i think this will be the first one to use actual voices and this battle system
you can see the system here Final Fantasy 13 Battle system

Gender select

Character Naming

Class select The demo only has 5 while the actual game will have up to 6 classes

Original Artwork and full Body status [Script used RisingPhoenix Window Status By RisingPhoenix]

Easy Party switch in and out of active Party [Script used Integrated Reserve Party By modern algebra]

Change the Difficulty in mid game for more or less of a challenge [i can post the script but dunno who its by sence a friend sent it to me via Hotmail]

Stat allocation increase Your stats other than Leveling through AP [same about the dificulty one]

Tales Of Style Skits

Change Stratagies in Mid combat for fast passed Battles.

List of Characters:

Name: Tsunar Kelone (Taken)
Nation of Origin: Lunas
Weapon Of Choice: Great Sword
Bio: Tsunar is a Young Kind hearted Shy boy who rarely speaks unless he knows the person extremely well.
Tsunar seems to Be Extremely Skinny for His age many people often Call Him a Runt for how small he is.
He is Very intelligent in fact he is one of his classes top students and has a strong sense of Justice a lot more so than most Kids his age though his shyness keeps him from acting on it
He Hates Violence he will strive to find a diplomatic solution rather than aggression...

Name: Kaira Fujishima (Voice Needed)
Nation of Origin: Unknown
Weapon Of Choice: Bows And Arrows
Bio: This Red Headed Tomb boy has no problem of making her feelings known.
With a Temper as Hot as Her fiery Red Hair she seems to have quite a Left Hook punch as well as Skilled Archery.
she is Top in her class and Enjoys studying and learning New things above all else.
She has a Major crush on Tsunar and it seems Everyone Knows This But Him!
Most of the time she seems fearless with a "I’ll be my own prince charming attitude" keeping a lot of people away and herself in her own world
She mysteriously appeared in The Light Nation when she was 8 no one knows how she got there and it seems she has no memory of how either and in her own words "anything before that Point is blank"

Name: Zai Grimsithe (Taken)
Title: Reapresenative of Death
Disoplin: Dancing Crow/ Death Force Master
Nation of Origin: Shin
Weapon Of Choice: Scythe
Bio: Zai is a Mysteries Dark boy who saw His parents killed at no younger then the age of 10
He was then sent to live with His Uncle in the Light nation Were Met Tsunar and Kaira who both appeared there at the exact same time.
Ever sense they have been inseparable...
Despite the smile Zai Gives off Often behind it you can sense a Hurt and a Darkness he hides Deep within the dark Corners of His heart....

Name: Etalik Smaltor (taken)
Nation of Origin: Volcanor
Weapon Of Choice: Short sword & Pistol
Bio: Etalik is an Ex-Military general of the fire nation
He was Known as A Child Protégé due to his speedy escalate through the ranks.
he then quit the Military at the age of 16 and became a traveling mercenary
Despite his rough origin Etalik seems to be the type of guy that doesn’t take anything seriously he’s always bursting out some sort of Joke and blasting out a smile.
for being the type of guy he is he probably is one if not the most skilled involving combat of the houl Group.

Name: Suki Guardonweed (Taken)
Weapon of Choice: Giant Battle Axe
Bio: Suki was raised by the forest
When she was first born her parents abandoned her and placed her in the very Cabin the Group stayed in ever since the trees have taken care and raised her.
She grew up caring for the Forest of death in return it took care of her
she remarkable was able to learn the destructive powers Fighting style She is very clumsy and quite ditsy at times often resembling a child who’s never went anywhere but she has a Kind heart and loves almost anything but don’t hurt any of her plants
If you do she becomes nothing short of a Monster.

Zan Monomoto (Taken)
Weapon of Choice: Katana, Daggers, Shuriken, Fist
Bio: Zan is the strongest in the Thunder nation he is extreamly skilled in almost everything he does.
He usually lets out a tough guy personality and never shows how he really feels.
he fights in the "7th Style" a Fighting style gathering the 7 most deadly fighting styles into one martial arte and is really Good at it.
Despite his obvious Cool composition he has a sarcastic comedic side and a small weakness for Women.

Male Player (Voice Needed)
Weapon of choice: You choose
Bio: you the player have been born and Raised in Lunas the Village of Light and are very good friends with the three of them you lived a normal Life and Practice often your Martial Artes of Force Artes but the Moment that Strange events start happening around Tsunar you are emidiatly thrust into the middle.

Female player (Voice Needed)
Weapon of choice: You choose
Bio: you the player have been born and Raised in Lunas the Village of Light and are very good friends with the three of them you lived a normal Life and Practice often your Martial Artes of Force Artes but the Moment that Strange events start happening around Tsunar you are emidiatly thrust into the middle.

Saika Kelome (Villan) (Voice Needed)
Weapon: Cat claws
Bio: The teacher of Zan monomoto skilled in all forms of combat she seems heartless and shows very little emotions that is untill she sells her soul to darkness....

The twin snake brothers
Ichimaru and Orochimaru (Villans) (Voice Needed)
Weapon: fang blades
Bio these two are always together they are exact opposites while one is quiet and collected the other is sinister and cunning but they both have an evil demonic aura surrounding them

Kamir (Villan) (Voice Needed)
Kamir supposedly the first person to ever be possessed by a possessor has an insane obsessional with women he slaughtered an entire school when he was first possessed now he seeks to collect the insides of young virgin women with his demonic lust for Violence...

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I probaly (almost certainly) wouldn't do this job, but not only because I hate my voice. The project itself doesn't look very... well mapped. I would make the project good enough to have a demo, then put in voice acting. Voice acting is a diversion for RMers: it's no basis on which to make a game. It takes time and effort, distracts from the real project and is often really poorly put together. But enough about me.
Here's a list of things I recommend you do before you start your search:
  • Spoiler for:
    Fix this map. There are windows on floor tiles, there are mistakes in the text (thsi and miscapitilized words) and the floor itself is really boring. The reason you should do this is that people assume that the screens you put up are the best screens you have. I hope that isn't the best screen you have.
  • The battle system looks pretty unique, somewhat weird, but cool. Two problems with it strike me:
    • The characters are in the trees. Make/get another background.
    • The HUD is odd. It doesn't have a border, the numbers look weird etc. I know it's probably the battle script, but look in to a custom HUD, two that spring to mind are Dark Gaia's HUD and my battle HUD. If there's compatibility errors, just ask someone. Politely.
  • The face graphics. Need I elaborate on this?
Those things said, it looks good otherwise and there's a good chance of you getting actors for your game. You put a lot more effort into this than a lot of recruitment topics I see around here.
Good luck on your project.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
I probaly (almost certainly) wouldn't do this job, but not only because I hate my voice. The project itself doesn't look very... well mapped. I would make the project good enough to have a demo, then put in voice acting. Voice acting is a diversion for RMers: it's no basis on which to make a game. It takes time and effort, distracts from the real project and is often really poorly put together. But enough about me.
Here's a list of things I recommend you do before you start your search:
  • Spoiler for:
    Fix this map. There are windows on floor tiles, there are mistakes in the text (thsi and miscapitilized words) and the floor itself is really boring. The reason you should do this is that people assume that the screens you put up are the best screens you have. I hope that isn't the best screen you have.
  • The battle system looks pretty unique, somewhat weird, but cool. Two problems with it strike me:
    • The characters are in the trees. Make/get another background.
    • The HUD is odd. It doesn't have a border, the numbers look weird etc. I know it's probably the battle script, but look in to a custom HUD, two that spring to mind are Dark Gaia's HUD and my battle HUD. If there's compatibility errors, just ask someone. Politely.
  • The face graphics. Need I elaborate on this?
Those things said, it looks good otherwise and there's a good chance of you getting actors for your game. You put a lot more effort into this than a lot of recruitment topics I see around here.
Good luck on your project.

im doing text edits now and im very likely gonna edit out the mapping
the Battle Hud im using is face shift the faces move as the character are hti or states changes i tried the two u linked and they didn't work properly with the script. and i personally like the face graphics i did alot of hard work on drawing them T.T but thank you for your opinion

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Ah. The faces look very nice for being drawn. I'm just a bit concerned because some are wider than others, i.e. they are different widths.
If you could PM me the HUD you're using I'd be happy to take a look at those things I mentioned. It sounds pretty cool.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
You're gonna get a whole range of inconsistencies hiring random people as voice artists, mainly different microphones, and different rooms, so the sounds between recordings can be radically different. This would be jarring and un-immersive and almost certainly detrimental. Not only that, but looking for unpaid hobbyists to do this sort of job would result in sketchy results, it'd be awful to have someone laugh in the middle of yopur game due to bad voice talent.

If I were you, I'd scrap the idea of voice acting.

(Oh, forgot to mention,. it'd bloat the filesize of your project by a substantial amount too.)
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
You're gonna get a whole range of inconsistencies hiring random people as voice artists, mainly different microphones, and different rooms, so the sounds between recordings can be radically different. This would be jarring and un-immersive and almost certainly detrimental. Not only that, but looking for unpaid hobbyists to do this sort of job would result in sketchy results, it'd be awful to have someone laugh in the middle of yopur game due to bad voice talent.

If I were you, I'd scrap the idea of voice acting.

(Oh, forgot to mention,. it'd bloat the filesize of your project by a substantial amount too.)

thats the point of  auditions this is for any 1 is interested to let me hear auditions there are actually some really Good Voice talents out there

Rep:
Level 88
Allow me to create a world for you.
From your story description, sounds very similar to the Avatar: The Last Airbender story, but thats where the similarities end it seems. I can see you need a mapper, as for one, you maps dont all need to be EXTREMELY BIG! They can be resized depending on the situation, like big ones for world maps, small ones for remote locations. That school scene for instance, I'd use a smaller map, that way its less wasted space and less boring. I think what Pacman was saying about the face art, I'd find one of those nifty Anime programs and just trace your pictures in it to make them look less like notebook paper and more like something that is found in a game, the art itself is not the problem, its the presentation! Lastly, I'm a decent event guy, I've never used RMVX only RMXP so I don't know if there are any differences, but I could easily go through and correct spelling, and conflicts. I can even rig rain, and music events. I have an example of my work on my website freewebs.com/slashaar under my games.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Looking For Casual Work (I work a full time job)~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
*turns to this thread*

Voice actors!? That sounds like so much damn fun... too bad I don't have a silent room to record on my mic :( I'd totally have helped out.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
hey Guys thanks for your interest the game is Coming along Nicely im working now on making the faces better aswell as the maps ive been adding tons of features for battles and character customization aswell so far i have over 50 Scripts O.O
and some amazingly talented voice actors =DDDD ill be posting new images soon

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
AestheticBullet RPG Team [Captain]
Hey. I'd be willing to do voice acting for any male roles you need. In exchange, I'd love if you'd draw me something.
Captain of the AestheticBullet RPG Team

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
You know, I was just thinking, if you need a range of voices its possible that you could just download audacity and use a tone changer to change some people's vocals to sound lower/higher. Not sure if it'll work well, though, because whenever I tried to use it on my voice (boredom) to make it sound like a guy voice, it came out sounding like a gay-guy's voice. That's because guys and girls just sometimes have a different way of talking.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Umm piez
i would like to be a voice actor, I'm a guy. I am on my computer everyday and if you don't need my voice on your game i would still like to help in any way i can because this is the most original game I've seen in a while (I'll send you my email so we can chat over msn, if you have it, if you dont email works fine)

Rep:
Level 86
this doesn't count as a necro post does it? ;)
If you are still looking for voice actors, I'm a girl, and while I'm older than 12, I have a very yound sounding voice (it's really annoying, but might work for this) and my boyfriend has a great maniacle laugh :) so, just let me/us know. :) I'm workin on a game also, but I don't think I'll be doing voices.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?