RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Advanced RPG Creator Music

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I, in all my foolishness, volunteered myself to write music for the Advanced RPG Creator's RTP. So, I have to... write music...
Which I shall post here because I feel like it.
  • The first attatchment is a battle theme, used for battles. I've revamped it several times, and I think it is complete. I paid special attention to the looping for this piece (i.e. how the maker automatically loops music).
More to come, I've really thrown myself into this.
 :blizj:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:44:00 AM by irock »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I thought this thread was about ARC Music Factory.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Should I change the title? If so, what to?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I thought this thread was about ARC Music Factory.

Came here to say this.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Should I change the title? If so, what to?

Advanced RPG Creator Music would be sufficient I think.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You're a bit too forward on the volume. Assuming most listeners will be hearing it as performed by the Microsoft MIDI synth (a sad fact :( ) they'll be hearing distortion along with it.  ;9

Other than that, personally I feel there should be a little more thump to it, for a battle theme. As it is now it could almost be background music, perhaps for a labyrinth. More percussion methinks =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I'll add in tuba, trombone and more percussion then.
Thanks for that Roph!

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Musician for hire
Hey, seems we're working on this together :P
Looking forwards to it.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Oh hey, it's you.
Also, I forgot to upload the newer version. I'll edit this post in about 5 minutes with the newest, more beat-heavy sound.
I could also contribute my piano duet... Although it's not really RPG material. It doesn't loop at all.

Sooner than I thought.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:41:38 AM by Welfare-Daddy Pacman »

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
This is pretty cool. It's very short though; if a battle lasted 5 minutes, it would loop 10 times. If it were me, I would add a good minute and a half of material to the piece. 2 minutes would be pretty solid. Then again, the RTP battle themes average about 1 minute, give or take.

Still, cool though. Keep up the good work.  ;)

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Well, this was nearing 3 months ago, and I've made tremendous progress; 88 BGMs and 9 MEs for the project. I'm not going to post them here for confidentiality's sake (not to mention the burden on my internet bill), but if you want to hear some of what I've written, download ARC when it comes out and play around with it. Of course, they most likely won't keep all 97 files, but I'm sure a great deal of what I've written will be kept.